Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that she was saying he’s not going to drown in that much water. Shows what she knows bleeping idiot the weeds killing her brain cells. Sorry but smoking while pregnant it’s scatty woman behaviour.

Reactions: 6
I saw that she was saying he’s not going to drown in that much water. Shows what she knows bleeping idiot the weeds killing her brain cells. Sorry but smoking while pregnant it’s scatty woman behaviour.
She smokes apparently because it gives her an appetite. grow up shove a big mac down you

Reactions: 2
She smokes apparently because it gives her an appetite. grow up shove a big mac down you
Oh yeah and to 'stop morning sickness' she is a bullshitter. And saying the doctor said it can stress the baby out if you quit?- no comment

Also she said on a live she don't agree with people smoking tobacco whilst pregnant but when someone asked don't you put a bit of tobacco in your spliff she said she did 🤔

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah and to 'stop morning sickness' she is a bullshitter. And saying the doctor said it can stress the baby out if you quit?- no comment

Also she said on a live she don't agree with people smoking tobacco whilst pregnant but when someone asked don't you put a bit of tobacco in your spliff she said she did 🤔
trust me a joint is not going to stop morning sickness, almost nothing does. If your gonna throw up your gonna throw up

I had to block her when I see her excusing smoking while pregnant and then comments agreeing with her it made me so angry

I can’t deal with chloe’s tiktoks lip singing and constant pointing with her witch claws 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
trust me a joint is not going to stop morning sickness, almost nothing does. If your gonna throw up your gonna throw up
I had countless hospital admissions with 3 out 4 of mine for sickness and strong anti sickness tablets, she’s a bleeping idiot and one of those who justifies every crappy thing she does coz she knows deep down she’s in the wrong.

Reactions: 1
She wont get the benefit cap as her second live birth resulted in a multiple birth therefore she is exempt from the cap.
She will still get capped as they take child benefit into account too, it doesn’t matter if the children are multiples, she can only claim a certain amount if not working.

I’m sure if your second child is twins you would get money for one then I think if it’s triplets you would get money for two if quads you would get money for three I’m sure that’s how it works so basically she gets the child element for 3 out of the 4 kids still works out at around £700 though then she would have her own universal credit allowance for herself, child benefit and housing benefit !

I’m sure if your second child is twins you would get money for one then I think if it’s triplets you would get money for two if quads you would get money for three I’m sure that’s how it works so basically she gets the child element for 3 out of the 4 kids still works out at around £700 though then she would have her own universal credit allowance for herself, child benefit and housing benefit !
If your second child is twins you get money for them both. I've just had twins and only had 1 child before them and I get the child tax & working tax element for them both.
If I had two children and then had twins I would only get paid for one of them.
Chloe gets it for all three because she only had one child previously. They pay you for each multiple birth if you have one child. The way they work it out is, you plan for a second child however there is no way to ever plan for a multiple birth as its either a biological change at conception or a gene that you have that causes you to produce multiples, hence why you are exempt.
But if you already have two children and plan for your third if it was a singleton you wouldn't get the child tax element, however again you cannot guarantee that this birth wouldn't result in a multiple birth, if it did you would be paid for the first two children who already qualify and child 4 as they were not planned.

I hope this makes sense.

If your second child is twins you get money for them both. I've just had twins and only had 1 child before them and I get the child tax & working tax element for them both.
If I had two children and then had twins I would only get paid for one of them.
Chloe gets it for all three because she only had one child previously. They pay you for each multiple birth if you have one child.
Oh really!? my bad!! She’s raking it in then 😂😂

Oh really!? my bad!! She’s raking it in then 😂😂
Yeah, if she had Aj, another child then the triplets she would only be paid for Aj, child 2, then two of the three girls. But in this case she gets it for all 4 because the 3 girls count as "one baby" it's honestly a minefield but she'll be getting a hefty sum for all 4 of them. The GOV website doesn't explain it very clearly it took me weeks to understand it

She would of also got the surestart grant of £1000 because she was expecting triplets. She would of got £500 when she had AJ, and would of been eligible to apply again because she had a multiple birth. You only usually get it with your first child.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah, if she had Aj, another child then the triplets she would only be paid for Aj, child 2, then two of the three girls. But in this case she gets it for all 4 because the 3 girls count as "one baby" it's honestly a minefield but she'll be getting a hefty sum for all 4 of them. The GOV website doesn't explain it very clearly it took me weeks to understand it

She would of also got the surestart grant of £1000 because she was expecting triplets. She would of got £500 when she had AJ, and would of been eligible to apply again because she had a multiple birth. You only usually get it with your first child.
That’s what I must of got confused with so basically if the triplets were her 3rd baby she would only get money for the 2 of them then. Honestly it’s so confusing!

ridiculous if she gets that much in benefits especially when it’s obvious her baby dad lives there

ridiculous if she gets that much in benefits especially when it’s obvious her baby dad lives there
hes working and has admitted to that on social media. she isn’t actually entitled to anything but child benefit

I asked her that one time in one of her lives when she was talking about not smoking tobacco so I said well it must be expensive only smoking weed in pure joints and she said oh well I do put abit of tobacco in for that reason that otherwise it’s dead expensive! She should be putting money towards this new baby and the son she has not weed and tobacco

I asked her that one time in one of her lives when she was talking about not smoking tobacco so I said well it must be expensive only smoking weed in pure joints and she said oh well I do put abit of tobacco in for that reason that otherwise it’s dead expensive! She should be putting money towards this new baby and the son she has not weed and tobacco
She is always eating so don't believe she don't have an appetite! She just making excuses! As if the midwife said she should keep on smoking as it will stress the baby out! I feel bad for her little ones. Always pleading poverty but has money for a weed habit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.