Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need DLA for him though? My sons a type 1 diabetic and we’ve been told it’s not 100% that we will get it, but our consultants have told us to apply for it as he does require a lot more care than any other child his age! The amount of bloody parents that just through the autism diagnosis around is a joke
Same here been advised to apply for DLA due to my sons condition but it’s going to be a fight yet I know people who just know how to play the system 🙄

Reactions: 1
theres literally nothing wrong with him; he dosent sleep thats about it and it’s because she fills him with shite.
who the heck wants a bottle of juice going to bed? not that he should have a bottle anyway as hes 3, fill it with milk if anything.

Reactions: 3
theres literally nothing wrong with him; he dosent sleep thats about it and it’s because she fills him with shite.
who the heck wants a bottle of juice going to bed? not that he should have a bottle anyway as hes 3, fill it with milk if anything.
I chucked all my kids bottles the minute they turned 1 🤣

She feeds him rubbish, look at her shopping, no fruit or anything just junk. I know she’s got 4 kids but no excuse when her baby dad actually lives with her on the sly. Branding her kid with autism when really there’s nothing wrong and it’s the junk she feeds him and sticks him with his bottle and tablet.

Reactions: 5
Also she says he’s got autism to claim disability for him, she must get benefit capped as she would be entitled to benefits for all 4 but they would cap her, claiming disability for a child removes that cap, she must rake in a couple of grand easily in benefits.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know theres a cap on single kids. but I dont think it applies to multiples? so she will be getting for the 4 babies and anything extra, I believe

Also she says he’s got autism to claim disability for him, she must get benefit capped as she would be entitled to benefits for all 4 but they would cap her, claiming disability for a child removes that cap, she must rake in a couple of grand easily in benefits.
She wont get the benefit cap as her second live birth resulted in a multiple birth therefore she is exempt from the cap.

Reactions: 2
She commented on one of that Ells’s video how much she loves her and I decided to comment that tattleLife loves her too and I have been blocked from her account now so I’m banned from her lives, I’m missing too much 🤣

• Haha
She commented on one of that Ells’s video how much she loves her and I decided to comment that tattleLife loves her too and I have been blocked from her account now so I’m banned from her lives, I’m missing too much 🤣
Does ells have a thread on here?

Reactions: 1
I think only members that have made over 100 comments can create a thread 😫 that’s elleyse needs one because wow she is something else!

in her house next to her son too
Feel sorry for her little one...she speaks to him like tit on some of her lives! The other night she left him on his own in the bath whilst she is sitting on live. Tried to defend it as well!

• Wow
Feel sorry for her little one...she speaks to him like tit on some of her lives! The other night she left him on his own in the bath whilst she is sitting on live. Tried to defend it as well!
Wtaf!! His not even 2 is he! She is vile I still can’t get over her smoking weed in her flat with her little boy aswell as being pregnant she don’t deserve them babies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.