Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She truly is the definition of kids having kids and why so many young mums get a bad name.

Reactions: 10
I remember someone gifted her a tablet and she gave it to her son all whilst he was watching his tablet which worked perfectly!
I watched her live before and one baby was crying for about 25 minutes and she said it’s good to let them cry 😢 yeah fair enough a few minutes but she clearly jusr didn’t want to leave her live

Reactions: 1
The names are shocking but I’ve just had a scroll on her Instagram and at least she cleans up 😂🤣

I remember someone gifted her a tablet and she gave it to her son all whilst he was watching his tablet which worked perfectly!
I watched her live before and one baby was crying for about 25 minutes and she said it’s good to let them cry 😢 yeah fair enough a few minutes but she clearly jusr didn’t want to leave her live
Shes said before she doesn't want to hold them too much as she doesn't want them to get used to it 🙄

• Sad
Shes said before she doesn't want to hold them too much as she doesn't want them to get used to it 🙄
God forbid you would actually want to sit and cuddle your baby, the thing is she try’s to portray a single mum does it all by herself however she had the free time today to get her lips done so obviously he’s more help than she lets on

Reactions: 8
God forbid you would actually want to sit and cuddle your baby, the thing is she try’s to portray a single mum does it all by herself however she had the free time today to get her lips done so obviously he’s more help than she lets on
they’ve admitted on live that they’d get back together, he lives there so she’s not single at all it’s just for the attention of being alone with 4 kids when she’s far from it

Reactions: 5
they’ve admitted on live that they’d get back together, he lives there so she’s not single at all it’s just for the attention of being alone with 4 kids when she’s far from it
She’s probably saying that for more money in benefits / bigger house

Reactions: 8
She’s probably saying that for more money in benefits / bigger house
Oh 100% I’m guessing she doesn’t currently work, so will be getting her full rent payed, plus child benefit for all 4 children as the rule doesn’t apply with multiples same with universal credit

Her babies were prem and are less than 6 months old so I really hope she has sought out proper medical advice before weaning them

Reactions: 2
I don’t think there is anything wrong with HER babies names.. we all like different things I love my children’s name but some else might not. I can imagine she does what she thinks is right which slot of us may disagree with but she has triplets ffs! Triplets! I have a 9 month old and couldn’t imagine 3 of him wow haha! I do feel for her oldest boy sometimes I have watched some of her lives before and if he comes into the kitchen she gives him his tablet and just sends him back at out - I’m sure he has or is being tested for autism atm aswell. I also don’t like how she leaves the babies in chairs most of the time either.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think there is anything wrong with HER babies names.. we all like different things I love my children’s name but some else might not. I can imagine she does what she thinks is right which slot of us may disagree with but she has triplets ffs! Triplets! I have a 9 month old and couldn’t imagine 3 of him wow haha! I do feel for her oldest boy sometimes I have watched some of her lives before and if he comes into the kitchen she gives him his tablet and just sends him back at out - I’m sure he has or is being tested for autism atm aswell. I also don’t like how she leaves the babies in chairs most of the time either.
She is regularly seen on lives ignoring her children and has left them to cry, it’s not like they’re doing it for attention? They’re 4 months old it’s just being lazy and being way too overly concerned with her crappy lives.

Why do all these influencers do that? They all kick off when they get called out for being vile, or doing something crappy and go straight back to Caroline flack with this whole be kind

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen the article she done shared on my Facebook and the amount of people sticking up for her in the comments is insane, how can they truly believe she is this amazing mum, who does it all by herself and isn’t truly an awful child?

Reactions: 2
She’s set herself up for criticism because I didn’t have a clue who she was before the news paper article and she didn’t have a tattle thread until she started gobbing it on Instagram

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen the article she done shared on my Facebook and the amount of people sticking up for her in the comments is insane, how can they truly believe she is this amazing mum, who does it all by herself and isn’t truly an awful child?
We can all sit here and have our say but we ain’t the ones looking after triplets and a child on the spectrum I take my hat off to her for that tbh weather she has help or not.

Reactions: 10
We can all sit here and have our say but we ain’t the ones looking after triplets and a child on the spectrum I take my hat off to her for that tbh weather she has help or not.
It’s not like she’s doing a good job, she leaves the kids to cry, and always shoves a tablet in her sons face whenever he tries to talk to her and she does lives? When that’s more important than your children, you’re not doing a very good job😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.