Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a horrible nasty bleep that fella. The bitchiest nastiest gay man in Limerick.

Reactions: 8
Customs got her stuff still. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

December 1st. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That. Is. All.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was chatting or rather txtn back and forth with my sister today.

She dropped the bomb that she was meant to be going to the show in The Strand this weekend 😱😱😱 (think I will disown her 😅🤔🤔)
Sure I was trying to get all the details 🙄
Apparently herself and a few work friends had tickets for a previous show and carried them through to this show but my sister had emailed The Strand a couple of times last week when things started getting bad about if it was cancelled or not.
And she was seeing your one in The Maldives so my sister was kind of freaking out.

Now I love my sister but she can be a bit anal sometimes lol so she was thinking I'm emailing this bunch ,everyone is testing positive and no one is giving me information.
So the news came but just before that she had said to my mom that she wasn't going ( worried about her kids and hubby naturally) but said today she was very surprised about the refund.
So she applied to get a refund and it's a 21 working day turn around to get a refund.

I think I was more shocked that I knew someone who was going and it was my sister!!!
But she's really happy 😊 not going and so are her work friends. She has been to one other show of Sinead’s and she said it's like women on speed it's so frantic and all over the place. But she had a great time even if she spent a fortune and came home pissed after being at the bar all night afterwards 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was chatting or rather txtn back and forth with my sister today.

She dropped the bomb that she was meant to be going to the show in The Strand this weekend 😱😱😱 (think I will disown her 😅🤔🤔)
Sure I was trying to get all the details 🙄
Apparently herself and a few work friends had tickets for a previous show and carried them through to this show but my sister had emailed The Strand a couple of times last week when things started getting bad about if it was cancelled or not.
And she was seeing your one in The Maldives so my sister was kind of freaking out.

Now I love my sister but she can be a bit anal sometimes lol so she was thinking I'm emailing this bunch ,everyone is testing positive and no one is giving me information.
So the news came but just before that she had said to my mom that she wasn't going ( worried about her kids and hubby naturally) but said today she was very surprised about the refund.
So she applied to get a refund and it's a 21 working day turn around to get a refund.

I think I was more shocked that I knew someone who was going and it was my sister!!!
But she's really happy 😊 not going and so are her work friends. She has been to one other show of Sinead’s and she said it's like women on speed it's so frantic and all over the place. But she had a great time even if she spent a fortune and came home pissed after being at the bar all night afterwards 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Disown her 😂😂😂 Be interested to know how many of the ticket holders look for refunds. But then will those people repurchase for march nearer the date if numbers are down?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also wondering if she will be singing at her “besties” (Niamh de Bruns) wedding today in Adare?

Reactions: 2
Also wondering if she will be singing at her “besties” (Niamh de Bruns) wedding today in Adare?
Is she even invited? She’s out early this morning getting the freebie eyebrows I see! Hardly a thing you’d be doing the morning you’re going to a wedding I’d say. She must be raging the invite didn’t come. She’d only love to be there screeching with all the GAA and insta huns, she must be livid with her bestie Niamh. How have enchant not ran her off yet?

So she's still having issues with customs? Colour me shocked.
So let me get this right. Last week in the Maldives she showed a message from the sister saying she had checked a batch and they looked grand, no? But this week they are with Customs. So how did 1 lot get through and another didn't?

I smell lies again. There are no batches of Chanx in Limerick. Customs are investigating the cheap tit from China. No wonder she looks worried. She hasn't a brain cell left for any business.

Reactions: 10
She said they were sent in 4 lots. She also said she was going to Portlaoise to inspect every one of them however instead she went to the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine they are refused by customs and returned or destroyed! I was watching that airport show set in Dublin lately and a batch of cheap wedding dresses came through customs from China and the wrong declaration was on them so they were dumped!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is she even invited? She’s out early this morning getting the freebie eyebrows I see! Hardly a thing you’d be doing the morning you’re going to a wedding I’d say. She must be raging the invite didn’t come. She’d only love to be there screeching with all the GAA and insta huns, she must be livid with her bestie Niamh. How have enchant not ran her off yet?
Am I the only one who thinks those eyebrows are brutal ?

Imagine they are refused by customs and returned or destroyed! I was watching that airport show set in Dublin lately and a batch of cheap wedding dresses came through customs from China and the wrong declaration was on them so they were dumped!!
We can only hope 😂

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks those eyebrows are brutal ?

We can only hope 😂
No they're absolutely awful. If she put her hand in her pocket and went to Nesha's they would do her justice. It's only €15 and she wouldn't look ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.