Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lost track of all the bullshit announcements if I’m being honest.
Me too. She is the biggest drama queen. Still a bleep too regardless of this concert thingy she is doing. Trying to claw back some respect but she knows she fucked up with the stubborn defiant " shows are going ahead" tit on Sunday. She won't learn a thing from this but karma is a witch.
She can try and be as likeable as she can but her brand will flop. Ms Greedy Chops has to learn we see through the grifting she does. Sinead has about 14 different faces to suit whoever she talks to.

None of them are nice.

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for this new album I hear she’s trying to pack Thomond park for summer 22 and there are even rumours of Eurovision. It’s so exciting for Sinead she’s going for a mix of Kellie Clarkson meets Joe exotic its going to have real country vibes. She hasn’t decided on a name of the new album yet has anybody got some ideas?

Also Richard lynch is going to do the choreography for the concerts, unfortunately they have ruled out anybody attending with epilepsy even though there won’t be strobe lights they cannot guarantee his moves won’t send you into a fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t wait for this new album I hear she’s trying to pack Thomond park for summer 22 and there are even rumours of Eurovision. It’s so exciting for Sinead she’s going for a mix of Kellie Clarkson meets Joe exotic its going to have real country vibes. She hasn’t decided on a name of the new album yet has anybody got some ideas?

Also Richard lynch is going to do the choreography for the concerts, unfortunately they have ruled out anybody attending with epilepsy even though there won’t be strobe lights they cannot guarantee his moves won’t send you into a fit.
OMFG soooo funny lol 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

Don’t forget singing in nothing but chanx and a smile!!!

Reactions: 3
Stop pulling at your f-ing mask Sinead!! Seriously, use captions if you're worried about people not understanding not don't touch anything other than your ear loops taking a mask off or putting one on. The pulling the mask away from her face from the front is doing my head in 🤬

Reactions: 13
Stop pulling at your f-ing mask Sinead!! Seriously, use captions if you're worried about people not understanding not don't touch anything other than your ear loops taking a mask off or putting one on. The pulling the mask away from her face from the front is doing my head in 🤬
It's so incredibly irresponsible - now maybe she doesn't even notice that she's doing it but that's 0 excuse

Ohh I’m skitten, is this Waterford News or something? You can’t actually be serious? Sell out Thomond park 🤣
New album name - “Ain’t got no money”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohh I’m skitten, is this Waterford News or something? You can’t actually be serious? Sell out Thomond park 🤣
New album name - “Ain’t got no money”
She was thinking of riding off the back of Adele by calling the new album €30 as that’s About all she’s got and there won’t be no bins put out until at least March 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was flat out tagging FedEx about her goods arriving on 15th Nov. No sign of it. You don't need all batches in to sell it.

Shes none. She's missed the boat and sea thinking this concert now will get her make and new brand out there.

But no one going to anything glitzy at Christmas so they won't sell.

One thing after another. Extremely unprofessionally carried out from the get go.

She needs a proper agent. Her current one ain't doing a great job.

Reactions: 4
It's so incredibly irresponsible - now maybe she doesn't even notice that she's doing it but that's 0 excuse
We all hate wearing them but we get on with it, and it becomes second nature to have it on, it just goes to show she doesn't wear them or has worn them enough to stop pulling and touching them, she is above the rules it seems, as has been spotted out in shops with no mask on plenty of times

She was flat out tagging FedEx about her goods arriving on 15th Nov. No sign of it. You don't need all batches in to sell it.

Shes none. She's missed the boat and shes thinking this concert now will get her new brand out there as it will be mentioned in interviews etc.

But no one going to anything glitzy at Christmas so they won't sell.

One thing after another. Extremely unprofessionally carried out from the get go.

She needs a proper agent. Her current one ain't doing a great job.

Auto correct on my phone terrible sorry I can't edit original for some reason so edited this one

Reactions: 2
Her hair 😱 I have never seen someone get so many treatments and appointments gifted and it’s still in tit. CUT IT SHORT

Reactions: 7
that shannon bank video is not funny.
why are people laughing at it ? Mama Rose
why are people sharing it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.