Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you clarify if SCS is doing this concert out of the goodness of her heart - no fee? Do the entire of the donations go to the charity or does Sinead take a %? Are the things on the “sale rail” her own old clothes and do the entire proceeds go to the charity. Is the Strand Hotel letting her use the room for free. Who will be able to actually attend the concert or is it entirely virtual?
It's a virtual concert. She said this on one of her posts. I would think all the money would go to charities. She'd be a silly girl if she kept some of it for herself. She'd get found out too quick. So I'd say it's definitely all for charity. Regarding the strand, they probably paid a fee to rent the room for an hour or 2

Reactions: 1
Can you clarify if SCS is doing this concert out of the goodness of her heart - no fee? Do the entire of the donations go to the charity or does Sinead take a %? Are the things on the “sale rail” her own old clothes and do the entire proceeds go to the charity. Is the Strand Hotel letting her use the room for free. Who will be able to actually attend the concert or is it entirely virtual?
Of course none of us can clarify these details unless someone feels like emailing Sinéad?
I definitely won't be doing it. I've enough emails sent the past few days 😅😅

But I feel myself and @Limklass are trying to be as positive as possible that Limerick Suicide Watch are getting SOMETHING
Any bit of press and awareness and money raising that goes towards this charity will be greatly appreciated by people here in Limerick and Clare region.

I'm no fan of thundercunt believe me but the idea to me is a good one.
Will I knock her for getting freebies and giveout about the night - - of course but I am happy she's not sitting on her arse playing the victim this weekend x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Secretly raging at her charitable good deeds 🤣🤣 I feel like it’s wrong to come on here slagging her off now 😩😩 How long until she makes another masshousive cock up?? I’m living on the edge waiting for the next train wreck😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listen if she can use her big mouth for something positive good for her she dosnt have to do it but she is.

And come on there’s no such thing as a selfless act she needs some positive PR out of this everything she has done of late has been crazy beggie & greedy. She or her “team” check the pulse of this place and they definitely get the heads up from here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Secretly raging at her charitable good deeds 🤣🤣 I feel like it’s wrong to come on here slagging her off now 😩😩 How long until she makes another masshousive cock up?? I’m living on the edge waiting for the next train wreck😂😂
Yep I'm the same totally waiting for the next HUGE train wreck if I'm being totally honest .

I'm happy that local charity is going to benefit BUT there has to be some sort of self serving reason as @norris pointed out, I believe it's pretty much trying to redeem herself on a local and national level x

Reactions: 3
Yep I'm the same totally waiting for the next HUGE train wreck if I'm being totally hinest.

I'm happy that local charity is going to benefit BUT there has to be some sort of self serving reason as @norris pointed out it's pretty much trying to redeem herself on a local and national level x
😂😂 the Good Samaritan act won’t last long with her. It’s not naturally in her nature so greedy thundercunt will be back. Normal service will be resumed shortly. She probably won’t even make a donation herself to the charity. She’ll have to save her pocket money this week after her splurge on Prada and no chanx to sell the weekend

Reactions: 8
😂😂 the Good Samaritan act won’t last long with her. It’s not naturally in her nature so greedy thundercunt will be back. Normal service will be resumed shortly. She probably won’t even make a donation herself to the charity. She’ll have to save her pocket money this week after her splurge on Prada and no chanx to sell the weekend
The one thing I really didn't like was when she mentioned setting up a live page where donations would come up on the screen.. Now I am assuming that it would work like Go Fund page, that you could see the amount that each person is donating.
If that's the case I think that's a horrible idea and just vacuous!!!
See what I did there... By Jaysus I'm on fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥lol

• Haha
In fairness, I'm sure she feels great doing something good. But she will also benefit hugely from this, it'll put her in a better light with the public

• Heart
Exactly. It's all about public perception now and I'd say half the reason she's so manic about this weekend is the thoughts she has of reclaiming the popular opinion of her being a goody goody...🤔🤔🤔

@Jellybb if you're reading here hope all is good and you're in a love bubble ❤ right now XOXO

So I just found out on Larbys thread @Jellybb had her beautiful baby girl...and fun it was not! But both are safe ,well and happy 😊 😀 ☺
Congratulations 🤗🤗💞💞💞💞

Just said I'd let everyone know as we are all rooting for her!!

See we CAN play nicely...🥰🥰🥰🥰

Now that I think of it haven’t seen @Melmcs today...hope all is ok Mel and your wrist isn't causing unimaginable pain for you XOXO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep I'm the same totally waiting for the next HUGE train wreck if I'm being totally honest .

I'm happy that local charity is going to benefit BUT there has to be some sort of self serving reason as @norris pointed out, I believe it's pretty much trying to redeem herself on a local and national level x
Completely agree here & there was huge pressure from her new management company @84world_ as well as her sister Mares I’d say that she had to rein it in and had to do something quick to save herself. Everyone saw her cocky, not two fucks given attitude to Covid all year & last week in the Maldives that the shows will still be going ahead & she was giving the two fingers to everyone on Tattle. It’s the same with LBP Nikki Whelan since she signed with the same company it’s like they’re being told what they can and cannot say and not to ruin their brand image by coming across as bitchy, narcissistic, opinionated on the Government, Covid & restrictions etc. Sinead and Nikki are both very similar in personality types so they didn’t change their attitude or beliefs overnight & I’d say it’s killing them having to wind their necks in but if they don’t they know they’ll have ruined their brand image & their Insta days are numbered. What I’d like to know is if Limerick Suicide watch are paying a Sinead a fee to be their brand ambassador as there’s no way she’s doing that out of the goodness of her heart.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree here & there was huge pressure from her new management company @84world_ as well as her sister Mares I’d say that she had to rein it in and had to do something quick to save herself. Everyone saw her cocky, not two fucks given attitude to Covid all year & last week in the Maldives that the shows will still be going ahead & she was giving the two fingers to everyone on Tattle. It’s the same with LBP Nikki Whelan since she signed with the same company it’s like they’re being told what they can and cannot say and not to ruin their brand image by coming across as bitchy, narcissistic, opinionated on the Government, Covid & restrictions etc. Sinead and Nikki are both very similar in personality types so they didn’t change their attitude or beliefs overnight & I’d say it’s killing them having to wind their necks in but if they don’t they know they’ll have ruined their brand image & their Insta days are numbered. What I’d like to know is if Limerick Suicide watch are paying a Sinead a fee to be their brand ambassador as there’s no way she’s doing that out of the goodness of her heart.
Agree with everything except where you say that they knew if they didn’t wind their neck in they know they’d have ruined their brand. I don’t know about Nikki whoever you’re talking about but Sinead certainly didn’t know and had to have the concept explained to her. Imagine trying to teach that one how to behave in public so that she’s doesn’t ruin herself before she’s sold one chanx. God help whoever had to do ‘how not to act the complete gobshite 101’ with her. You can’t ever fix stupid.

So I went over to the event page just there and 49 ppl have donated almost at 900€ with a goal of a 1000€.. Really surprised she had a goal of 1000€ I really thought it woukd be 5-8K but as someone said probably her new management is trying to some extent to rebrand her etc... Good opinions etc
Of course we can see donations and the name and amount.. I just don't like that!!

Obviously i know you can choose anonymous.. But I'm just not comfortable showing the names and amounts.. It's the same with Go Fund me.

For the record everyone in limerick the websites are praising her like she's the second messiah for cancelling her show BUT doing this charitable event.. I can't look at my phone without a notification popping up..
Didn't take long for me to get annoyed 😒😒 thundercunt she is...
It's almost like everyone has forgotten what she's like.
I'm definitely getting agitated all over again 🤪🤪

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think they've confused her with another Sinead O Brien, who's a sort of punk poet who is actually in the process of releasing her debut album. Awkward.

That's definitely NOT due diligence from Sinead's new representative company or agent (whatever it's called) is it??

Just goes to show you this company just obviously Googled Sinéad O'Brien 🙄🙄

• Haha
I thought that big news was the trip to the Maldives?Is there more big news?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.