Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am mortified with her carry on. The professionalism of the travel expert who is giving every bit of information that someone who would consider going would need compared her royal laziness. I am at a loss for words as to how she was picked to go on this trip. It is all me me me not one bit about what she is there to promote. "Mares" definitely told her to cop on and do what she is there to do. I'd say she is up to her neck back in Limerick trying to pick up the slack your one has left behind.

Another gowl from Limerick... So embarrassed 😂😂
I had to come off her page after 2 minutes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
What do you choose as the reason to report? I’ve never reported someone for not declaring an #ad #presstrip etc. before… 🤔

She didn’t even show the restaurant or the meal she had! What a wonderful PR person she is!It was Teppanyaki, so she probably hadn’t a clue what it was and no one to moan to. She couldn’t be shoving her phone into the faces of the people she is with, as it appears they have class.

Reactions: 13
She didn’t even show the restaurant or the meal she had! What a wonderful PR person she is!It was Teppanyaki, so she probably hadn’t a clue what it was and no one to moan to. She couldn’t be shoving her phone into the faces of the people she is with, as it appears they have class.
Because it probably didn't have chips for her. No doubt she is missing her chicken curry and her chicken wings. She'll be right back to rossis when she's home and then have her peony court that night.

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on her stories.The white top is giving me anxiety its probably fit for the bin now after the long haul flight. The neck if it all makeup & tan stains which is why she probably kept tugging at her mask to try hide it. 😫

Reactions: 6
Scenes in Limerick city tonight lads at just one city pub venue. UL are having an early Christmas party night before the restrictions hit tomorrow so the streets of Limerick are a Covid pit tonight. I hope all bars, clubs, hotels, events and restaurants get shut down as this is nothing short of shocking.
Passed them a while ago. Jumping all over the road in front of all the cars be careful if in town guys 😭 some of them are out since 07:30am as some pubs opened at that time

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Passed them a while ago. Jumping all over the road in front of all the cars be careful if in town guys 😭 some of them are out since 07:30am as some pubs opened at that time
It’s actually disgraceful, the Gardai should be there monitoring those pubs and numbers tonight. Expected to feel sorry for the hospitality sector and you can see how greedy they are, poor mouthing to the media. I hope there’s an update from Government this weekend and all this gets shut down.

Reactions: 4
Scenes in Limerick city tonight lads at just one city pub venue. UL are having an early Christmas party night before the restrictions hit tomorrow so the streets of Limerick are a Covid pit tonight. I hope all bars, clubs, hotels, events and restaurants get shut down as this is nothing short of shocking.
Sorry but what does any of this have to do with SCS?? 🤯🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I think it's the reason that Work/Xmas parties aren't being encouraged due to rising numbers again. These clowns are all mixing, no masks. Sineads Xmas shows will be cancelled after scenes like this. Its this behaviour that will escalate the restrictions.

I hope she is prepared!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because Sinead is from Limerick is what it has to do with this thread and is planning on hosting a big event in Limerick very soon, and if you’ve being following & read on the previous thread the worrying numbers in Limerick right now & also concern for people who have bought tickets to her events in Cork & Limerick!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just disgusting in my opinion.. I have an 18 year old niece (no kids) and she works part time in penneys in O'Connell Street and I'm soooo happy she's working tonight and tomorrow night.. All her friends from college that aren't working have been on the lash since 3pm in Limerick city centre today... Just delighted she's busy x

ETA.. As not to derail from the thread Sinéad is an embarrassment representative of Limerick
And hopefully her shows get cancelled, she doesnt deserve the profits from those shows.. Greedy bleeping beggar 😈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.