Sineads Curvy Style #8 Shapewear & shows fooled you all,off to the Maldives to have a ball

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon was married when he was in Australia but whether he still is or not I’m not sure. Honestly can’t see either of them ever being ready to marry each other. Sinéad just isn’t ready for that yet if she can’t pay her bins 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s back out in Café Lógr Adare where she has been shooting yesterday, must be a free lunch in it for mammy rose

Reactions: 3
This is becoming more awkward to watch isn’t it!
It's a complete Shitshow. She is so unprofessional. No one really cares anymore about her tat. 2 months after a stupid unnecessary launch of Absolutely Nothing. The sad cow is still trying to drum interest but no one cares. A shitshow from the off.

Reactions: 8
The amusement I get out of her being so delusional that, anyone gives a flying duck about her product at this stage. No one wants this under their tree, shapewear you buy for yourself. If someone bought me shapewear, I'd have to be dug out of them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title idea:
Shapewear for Crimbo? not for me! Slimon had the ick and is about to flee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Will someone do the thread thingy ladies if ye don't mind.. (my limerick one got shut down so I'm trying to behave - don't want to mess it up lol)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.