Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight into the Locke for chicken wings and a pint after the gym session 😅 what is the point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God would you now be mortified to be known as the beggar all around the city! Every salon #collab for a bit and then they realise it’s not bringing them more customers, and siobhan would hop onto the next one as soon as they say the word ‘freebies... the shoulder pain before the class was well timed, let’s see how long this lasts
Siobhan or Sinead lol?

Straight into the Locke for chicken wings and a pint after the gym session 😅 what is the point 🤣
Greedy witch again. Pints and more free food. Did we actually see her do anything in there bar putting her stories of her sister up? I bet she did duck all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where Simon is gone she hasn’t mentioned him in weeks and normally when he’s working away she will say it I’m starting to wonder have they broken up?
Heard over the weekend they’ve definitely broken up

Wow. Wonder when that happened if true. Not caring too much as to why. Other than maybe he finally got sick of her tit. He has lost his Dad recently. Yer wan is prancing about like nothing happened.

Maybe they are on a break!!!

Reactions: 2
Wow. Wonder when that happened if true. Not caring too much as to why. Other than maybe he finally got sick of her tit. He has lost his Dad recently. Yer wan is prancing about like nothing happened.

Maybe they are on a break!!!
Maybe they are, he’s living back at home with his Mam right now

Reactions: 1
She’s so painful to watch, how does she not notice I genuinely wonder 😂
Cos she loves herself. A typical Narcissist. She would eat herself if she was chocolate. She had lunch and pints in the Locke after a facial. Then a blowdry for free again ( cos her Ma used to get hers done every week so hey) then now back at Rossis for more freebies whilst looking like a stuffed carrot in a dress thats far too small for her and with a pasted fake open mouth smile.

Maybe they are, he’s living back at home with his Mam right now
So he is still in town? Hopefully his family are all looking after each other. I couldn't be near a bleeping dose like her with all her self absorbed tit. Selfish and spoilt to the core.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So he is still in town? Hopefully his family are all looking after each other. I couldn't be near a bleeping dose like her with all her self absorbed tit. Selfish and spoilt to the core.
His family home is in Crecora it’s roughly 15 minutes from where they were renting together in Mungret/Raheen

I heard from her butcher friend in patrickswell today that it’s definitely off between them. He’s delighted with himself, been mad into her for years and now thinks he’s in with chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His family home is in Crecora it’s roughly 15 minutes from where they were renting together in Mungret/Raheen
I wasn't sure if he was away working.

Who was the poster who wants to snog him in Nancys lol? Nows your chance girl!!! He might like the upgrade.

I heard from her butcher friend in patrickswell today that it’s definitely off between them. He’s delighted with himself, been mad into her for years and now thinks he’s in with chance.
Dear Jesus. God love him! She's only interested in free food etc so I hope he is prepared to have the profits depleted. He will have to do all the cooking too cos she's useless. Except for burning garlic bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha. Follower asks Date night with Simon. Reply is girlie night.

That pic is ridiculous. Who smiles like that.

• Haha
God love him if she ever reads this 😂
Whoops my bad 😂😂 zero sympathy for him, tried it on with me years ago at a house party after he’d slept with my friend upstairs in one of the bedrooms. Himself and Sinead might be well matched actually 😂😂 if she reads this and asks him I’m outed 😆😆 She’ll come for me lads…it’s been nice chatting with y’all

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Steak and chicken goujons on tap? She is THERE!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.