Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That shirt she had on was from river island if it’s the faded denim one. Wouldn’t surprise me with her though. Obviously off out for free dinner tonight too.

Reactions: 2
Shes basically a grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was there anyone else in the whole of limerick bar dobs who could the try on

Reactions: 2
It’s weird that the father is on her Instagram modelling men’s clothes but really will probably turn out to be quite lucrative for that menswear shop for women looking for Father’s Day gifts. I would never make it in marketing though 😂😂

Does anyone know where Simon is gone she hasn’t mentioned him in weeks and normally when he’s working away she will say it I’m starting to wonder have they broken up?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know where Simon is gone she hasn’t mentioned him in weeks and normally when he’s working away she will say it I’m starting to wonder have they broken up?
He's probably just working away. Works on oil rigs I believed.

Is she actually wearing shapewear under her gym clothes? She thinks she is hilarious but I find her forced humour cringey.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she had the excuses about pain before she even went in. She is the laziest ever. I find her hard work as she's so fake. That stupid laugh and cackling is over the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she had the excuses about pain before she even went in. She is the laziest ever. I find her hard work as she's so fake. That stupid laugh and cackling is over the top.
Lol I was thinking the pain would strike again before the CrossFit 🥴 her sister is very fit fair fucks to her

Reactions: 6
Is she actually wearing shapewear under her gym clothes? She thinks she is hilarious but I find her forced humour cringey.
I think we’ve all been exposed to a Sinead in work or in school over the years, the loudest fake laugh, the I’m everyone’s friend type but they are in fact the fakest biggest bullies you’ll ever meet. It’s great she wants to get fit & has the career as an influencer but I’d say she’d sell her mom for a brand ambassador role.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God would you now be mortified to be known as the beggar all around the city! Every salon #collab for a bit and then they realise it’s not bringing them more customers, and siobhan would hop onto the next one as soon as they say the word ‘freebies... the shoulder pain before the class was well timed, let’s see how long this lasts

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.