Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got gifted a dress then altered it....for the price of a Karen millan dress id be peed if I had to alter it!!

Reactions: 3
And she doesnt pay for the alterations in The Zip yard either. Caroline must tear her hair out when she sees this wan coming through the door for freebies.

Reactions: 6
And she doesnt pay for the alterations in The Zip yard either. Caroline must tear her hair out when she sees this wan coming through the door for freebies.
How like? They must not mind too much though if they keep giving her the freebies?

Reactions: 1
She actually tears the face off herself applying makeup. Gently Sinead, the bristles of the brush should barely touch the skin. Can someone please #gift her a free make up lesson. She certainly won’t pay for it. Hey Sinead, I’ll teach you for free. I can’t take the anxiety of watching her plastering herself aggressively with those brushes anymore.

Does Sinead O Brien realise that you cannot post pictures of secondary school students’ faces on public forums without permission from their parents? It’s a child protection and GDPR issue.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She didn't!!! Really!!

I have secondary students and its a HUGE issue for their school. They are so on the ball for child protection.

She is a Gobshite. All to make herself look good as usual.

I would question the integrity of a secondary school who gets an instahun in to talk to them about a ‘career’ as an ‘influencer’. Almost solidifying it as a career choice? Sinead O Brien is not someone to aspire to, school kids, and she is barely literate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would question the integrity of a secondary school who gets an instahun in to talk to them about a ‘career’ as an ‘influencer’. Almost solidifying it as a career choice? Sinead O Brien is not someone to aspire to, school kids, and she is barely literate.
This.

She is duck all to aspire to. I'm a nurse. Whats wrong with being a person to help, care and worry about my patients?

Her "career" is solely money based. Look at all the jobs she said she had before. She obviously can't work under a Boss.

Reactions: 11
This.

She is duck all to aspire to. I'm a nurse. Whats wrong with being a person to help, care and worry about my patients?

Her "career" is solely money based. Look at all the jobs she said she had before. She obviously can't work under a Boss.
I’m a nurse in UHL and let me tell you after the 15 months we’ve put down she is the epitome of everything we hate to see coming through our doors. As I’m sure you aware we have to been to hell, and in some instances we are still there. I personally zipped up 11 body bags im one 14 hour shift in the height of this and what did we get as a thank you? A muffin on international nurses day. You know what stick your muffin where the sun doesn’t shine. We are hurting, we are bleeding at the seams and nobody cares. And then this one rocks on after walking 6km thinking we’ll all be ever so grateful. duck off Sinead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I’m a nurse in UHL and let me tell you after the 15 months we’ve put down she is the epitome of everything we hate to see coming through our doors. As I’m sure you aware we have to been to hell, and in some instances we are still there. I personally zipped up 11 body bags im one 14 hour shift in the height of this and what did we get as a thank you? A muffin on international nurses day. You know what stick your muffin where the sun doesn’t shine. We are hurting, we are bleeding at the seams and nobody cares. And then this one rocks on after walking 6km thinking we’ll all be ever so grateful. duck off Sinead.
I can't bear seeing this bleep Sinead thinking she's changed ICU cos of a walk she never did. Its all for the Gram. She thinks a few soaps and devices shes taking credit for are going to rewind what we saw? Oh just go and blow dry your hair, you waste of space. I’ve seen and known the Zip Ups for Covid. I happened to be in UHL on International Nurses by chance. What the duck would she know. Love and hugs to you @Surrealoneill

Reactions: 8
Jesus by the way Sinead was going on i thought she was gonna be sainted for " all the fundraising she done to give back to the frontline workers in UHL" Ever so unashamedly "forgot" how she broke every covid regulation from the word go! Going to her parents house, travelling to supermarkets further away, going to the shop to buy ice creams, all while scrounging free food off every eatery in the city!!!! Lets not forget her "vertigo" (COVID) she had after christmas, so obviously was living up over the festive season too, instead of shielding more vulnerable people, like Simons dad (RIP) She actually thinks everyone in the hospital is gratefull to her🙄 BTW i cannot imagine the horror you go through under those conditions, its people like you who should actually be sainted, not that absolute LOSER😤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So sorry you had to go through that. My mum is also a nurse,almost 40 years and she’s traumatised from the past 15 months. What people forget is healthcare professionals never trained in how to deal with a pandemic, the last one was a 100 years ago! it’s a case of taking it day by day. On top of that there’s the cyber attack. You should be giving a talk on careers not this lazy witch.

As they say insecurity is loud and private habits have public consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m a teacher and would never have an instahun darken the door of my school. Not that anyone under the age of 18 would be following Sinead anyway.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.