Sinead’s Curvy Style #5 can’t dress for her size, all her meals served with fries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone check Tinder see if she is on it looking for another fella!! She won't be hanging around long if he has left her! She has rent to pay and by feck she won't be paying it on her own!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wouldn't call it what you did.... domestic violence isn't just men on women.
I know. It was allegedly her hitting him to start with! But she got injured as he was defending himself.

Anyone check Tinder see if she is on it looking for another fella!! She won't be hanging around long if he has left her! She has rent to pay and by feck she won't be paying it on her own!!
Someone mentioning him again re the trainers. She's being very coy.

I know. It was allegedly her hitting him to start with! But she got injured as he was defending himself.

Trying to pretend theres no tea to be spilled! Shes probably hoping he will come back so she dosnt have to address it, shes not usually one to be up front in these situations🙄

Reactions: 1

Lol just seen this on her stories 🙈🤣 bleeping idiot 🤣
No matter what salon she goes to for blowdries… it still looks awful 🥴
I emailed catwalk so delighted ahe isn’t back there again and I emailed cornstore ( so disgusted) it was coqbull last lockdown and I get it for their marketing but not cornstore🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely not who they want to be associated with, Sinead is certainly no Celia

• Heart
I emailed catwalk so delighted ahe isn’t back there again and I emailed cornstore ( so disgusted) it was coqbull last lockdown and I get it for their marketing but not cornstore🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely not who they want to be associated with, Sinead is certainly no Celia
She seems to do a rotation of hairdressers… it is normally catwalk, urban angels, and the hair lounge 👀 and the last lockdown the fucker was getting freebies from rossis, da vincenzos, curragower and nearly every decent place in the town 🙈 we actually made a list of places she was freeloading from on one of the earlier threads 🤣 she is absolutely shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She seems to do a rotation of hairdressers… it is normally catwalk, urban angels, and the hair lounge 👀 and the last lockdown the fucker was getting freebies from rossis, da vincenzos, curragower and nearly every decent place in the town 🙈 we actually made a list of places she was freeloading from on one of the earlier threads 🤣 she is absolutely shameless.
I know I helped with the list 😂😂 I am so disgusted with cornstore this time around she doesn’t even meet their brand 😂again with the tit ad

I know I helped with the list 😂😂 I am so disgusted with cornstore this time around she doesn’t even meet their brand 😂again with the shot ad
I know I helped with the list 😂😂 I am so disgusted with cornstore this time around she doesn’t even meet their brand 😂again with the tit ad
I will also add I was spiked in the curragower and I’m devastated since know one of the brothers so well but can’t stomach any advertising of the place since and I was there for dinner and I was driving that night

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I will also add I was spiked in the curragower and I’m devastated since know one of the brothers so well but can’t stomach any advertising of the place since and I was there for dinner and I was driving that night
That’s an awful thing to happen, hope you are ok. But it’s not really the brothers that own it’s fault, it’s the scumbag that did it.

Reactions: 1
Wonder how Simon and his family are doing today with Father's Day? The first of everything is tough after a death.

Reactions: 4
So she does a Virgo haul but before she can film it she leaves the jacket up the cliffs!!! Not very professional when ur suppose to be promoting a brand!!!

• Wow
So she does a Virgo haul but before she can film it she leaves the jacket up the cliffs!!! Not very professional when ur suppose to be promoting a brand!!!
A small business I’d feel bad for but Virgo are selling more than 2million worth of clothing on Facebook alone each year & the mark up on their goods is massive, some accessories are bought in for in for less than €1 & sold for more than €20. But agree very lazy of Sinead

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.