Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to hair salons... she never seems to be loyal to the same place... it’s very strange, especially given the fact she wears extensions.. I’m guessing she follows the freebies
Absolutely follows the freebies. No loyalty to any salon because once they succumb to giving her a few freebies and then gently tell her that her next appointment will be not be free but will be discounted she moves on to the next place. Hence why her hair is in such bad condition but the crator Sinead doesn’t understand that constantly changing salons means constantly changing products used in her colour which does not leave desirable results. I’m surprised at times that salons allow her to post her hair after being done. It’s not the hairdressers fault really but I wouldn’t want her hair advertising my skills as a hairdresser if I was one.

Reactions: 3
Hang on, so she has been absolutely nowhere for 14 months, the boyfriend even does the shopping because of her health issues she’s high risk and she hasn’t been vaccinated yet but wants to be in a room with 170 people in July?! What a bleeping dope, shows where her priorities are
E967DDE9-920E-4079-B740-0DB23C5A7E37.png

Happy to wait for a vaccine that will give you some bit of freedom but wants the big wedding this year!

Absolutely follows the freebies. No loyalty to any salon because once they succumb to giving her a few freebies and then gently tell her that her next appointment will be not be free but will be discounted she moves on to the next place. Hence why her hair is in such bad condition but the crator Sinead doesn’t understand that constantly changing salons means constantly changing products used in her colour which does not leave desirable results. I’m surprised at times that salons allow her to post her hair after being done. It’s not the hairdressers fault really but I wouldn’t want her hair advertising my skills as a hairdresser if I was one.
I feel bad for her going around with hair like candy floss 🥴 I would say the best way to salvage that hair would be to dye it a really rich chocolate colour with tape extensions. It would make the world of difference and her hair would look and feel a lot more healthier than the current candy floss situation she has going on now

Reactions: 2
Hang on, so she has been absolutely nowhere for 14 months, the boyfriend even does the shopping because of her health issues she’s high risk and she hasn’t been vaccinated yet but wants to be in a room with 170 people in July?! What a bleeping dope, shows where her priorities areView attachment 558850

Happy to wait for a vaccine that will give you some bit of freedom but wants the big wedding this year!
Anyone know what the health issues are because she once referred to having asthma when she was 10 and if she’s clinging to that then I should have 75567 vaccines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on, so she has been absolutely nowhere for 14 months, the boyfriend even does the shopping because of her health issues she’s high risk and she hasn’t been vaccinated yet but wants to be in a room with 170 people in July?! What a bleeping dope, shows where her priorities areView attachment 558850

Her teeth are FILTHY

Reactions: 1
Her teeth are FILTHY
I think its that they are transparent. Can happen from illness or lack of calcium . They loose the white look. 8 know she tried teeth whitening and it made no difference.

I think its that they are transparent. Can happen from illness or lack of calcium . They loose the white look. 8 know she tried teeth whitening and it made no difference.
What are the health issues that stop her from going into a shop 🙈 but means she can't get a vaccine yet.....

The wedding crash is happening over the last week.

She actually made me angry last week with her rant about the government not telling couples about weddings. I'd say she wanted Tony to ring her personally.
It's very clear there will be no gatherings of 150 in one room for a long time to come.

What are the health issues that stop her from going into a shop 🙈 but means she can't get a vaccine yet.....

The wedding crash is happening over the last week.

She actually made me angry last week with her rant about the government not telling couples about weddings. I'd say she wanted Tony to ring her personally.
It's very clear there will be no gatherings of 150 in one room for a long time to come.
I understand the stress and upset planning a wedding in the past 14 months can cause - I did it myself! We went ahead. But she’s totally deluded to have thought she’d have 150 in July. This would have been abundantly clear by January/February.

Reactions: 2
I understand the stress and upset planning a wedding in the past 14 months can cause - I did it myself! We went ahead. But she’s totally deluded to have thought she’d have 150 in July. This would have been abundantly clear by January/February.
She is still holding out a bit of hope though 🥴 it’s not cancelled yet as “we don’t know what will change” 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s afraid of her life the government will announce on June 20th that weddings can go from 6 to 600.... she really mustn’t have one decent friend - all this time she’s ordering shite from Ali express & talking about her wedding in July and no real friend has been honest with her it seems... it’s car crash Tv. Anytime you click in, Louise is talking about her wedding! Even now, the first week of May she still hasn’t called the wedding off!

• Haha
She’s afraid of her life the government will announce on June 20th that weddings can go from 6 to 600.... she really mustn’t have one decent friend - all this time she’s ordering shite from Ali express & talking about her wedding in July and no real friend has been honest with her it seems... it’s car crash Tv. Anytime you click in, Louise is talking about her wedding! Even now, the first week of May she still hasn’t called the wedding off!
What I don’t get is why people in her situation don’t just go ahead and get married!! Are they doing it for the big show or to actually get married 🙄 duck off and get married and have a big party when it’s safe

Reactions: 12
How old is sinead? Why is she trying on clothes that are too small for her that are the clothes worn by 65 year old women on a coach trip to belgium?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How old is sinead? Why is she trying on clothes that are too small for her that are the clothes worn by 65 year old women on a coach trip to belgium?
They were sooooo bad exactly like the heavy senior citizens day out outfits.

The jackets were also really bad fit on her. Anything for a bit of money.

Reactions: 5
The state of those clothes , my own 75 year old mother
What's her name on insta? Can't find her 🤔

Does she get to keep all the clothes she’s given for hauls? I wonder does she wear any of them afterwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.