Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesnt seem that unlikely tbh. She must be well over 200 lbs lhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/people-who-are-overweight-should-ask-for-vaccine-obesity-expert-says-1.4552458%3fmode=amp

Reactions: 1
That's a bit uncalled for to be honest.
I really don’t think it is . It’s a genuine question. And I’m interested to see will she own it like a lot of plus size bloggers in UK did or will she say nothing.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, to be fair bmi is an objective calculation based on height and weight. For example someone 5ft6in and 18 stone would have a bmi of 40and classed as obese. Someone 5ft9in and 16 stone would also be obese as their bmi would be 33,but they would probably not 'look' as overweight. Those figures are for a 35 yr old female.
Once you're over bmi 30 it's classed as obese. That's just how it's calculated, it's not an insult, it's a term applied to a specific ratio.
From pictures I've seen of Sinead she veey possibly falls into the obese catagory, but whether her bmi is 40 or not would be dependent on her height and weight.

Reactions: 3
I think its a bit rich that on a thread where all sorts of insults are bandied about and discussions about Sineads diet and weight are common that someone thinks its uncalled for to speculate on her BMI 💁‍♀️

That's a bit uncalled for to be honest.

It is.. tbh I don’t think that she would even fall under that category

She's definitely in the category alright I just thought that comment was just... reaching? As someone in a similar weight c
I think its a bit rich that on a thread where all sorts of insults are bandied about and discussions about Sineads diet and weight are common that someone thinks its uncalled for to speculate on her BMI 💁‍♀️

Wasn't speculating on her BMI at all, she's more than likely in the obese category, at the very least the higher part of overweight, that's no mystery.

I just think the comment I was replying to was in fairly poor overall form.

I very much doubt she has a BMI of 35 plus to get the vaccine early. I also think it is in bad taste to discuss something that is absolutely nothing to do with her content. It is absolutely nobody's business until she wants to discuss it herself.
I think Sinead deserves all the flack she gets for breaking restrictions and her lack of professionalism at times but the constant body shaming is not cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s gas because she’s always telling us how much healthier it looks and feels. We can see it looks bad but she will keep saying it looks great
Yes, she always makes herself look like a twit! She said a few weeks ago she wasnt in a hurry to get the extensions back in..... GUARANTEE she will have them in the first few days lockdown is over🙄

"There goes the hike" there has been a status yellow rain and wind warning for today for days now.... why didnt you go yesterday hun? When was the last time you went for a hike Sinead? The only place she ever hikes to is the take away, the ice cream shop, or anywhere theres FREE food on offer😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i wonder will she get the vaccine shortly because of her BMI ?
What is her BMI? I’m not sure how you calculated it via viewing stories. The HSE recommendation is to vaccinate those who have a BMI over 40. Clothes size does not equate BMI.

I’m all for pulling her up for the shite she says/promotes but this is a bit overboard.

Reactions: 8
What is her BMI? I’m not sure how you calculated it via viewing stories. The HSE recommendation is to vaccinate those who have a BMI over 40. Clothes size does not equate BMI.

I’m all for pulling her up for the shite she says/promotes but this is a bit overboard.
Exactly... it’s not like she photoshops all her pics to be a size 8. She is aware of her size to be fair. I think her BMI is her own business.

Reactions: 9
"There goes the hike" there has been a status yellow rain and wind warning for today for days now.... why didnt you go yesterday hun? When was the last time you went for a hike Sinead? The only place she ever hikes to is the take away, the ice cream shop, or anywhere theres FREE food on offer😂
Sinead has been too busy visiting the beaches in Co Clare this weekend, we know she lives in limerick but Covid rules mean nothing to her

• Wow
My own throat got sore watching her scream out that song on Instagram lately just there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would you advertise a ring with your nails like that I mean I don't expect her to paint them but remove the polish it's a disgrace

Reactions: 8
I very much doubt she has a BMI of 35 plus to get the vaccine early. I also think it is in bad taste to discuss something that is absolutely nothing to do with her content. It is absolutely nobody's business until she wants to discuss it herself.
I think Sinead deserves all the flack she gets for breaking restrictions and her lack of professionalism at times but the constant body shaming is not cool.
High BMI actually is considered a reason for early vaccine if you look up the government guidelines as it poses many health risks if she were to contract Covid.

Reactions: 1
Hold on a second here now. There is people on here saying by suggesting someone has high BMI, it is worse than saying they are a leper or worse than calling someone an awful name.I thought this was very thing we were trying to get away from. It’s ok to be fat. It’s ok to say it. It’s ok to own it & if someone like Sinead who has platform could own something like getting vaccine because of BMI, it would be empowering for others.
So for all those that attacked over my comment, you are projecting your own insecurities not actually worried about Sinead as you wouldn’t be here in first place if that was case.

Reactions: 7
Hold on a second here now. There is people on here saying by suggesting someone has high BMI, it is worse than saying they are a leper or worse than calling someone an awful name.I thought this was very thing we were trying to get away from. It’s ok to be fat. It’s ok to say it. It’s ok to own it & if someone like Sinead who has platform could own something like getting vaccine because of BMI, it would be empowering for others.
So for all those that attacked over my comment, you are projecting your own insecurities not actually worried about Sinead as you wouldn’t be here in first place if that was case.
Sinead is not responsible to ensure every overweight person seeks out the vaccine tbh... her bmi and weight are no ones business but her own... Also maybe take in to account that NOT everyone wants to take the vaccine for their own reasons (ALSO their OWN BUSINESS)
As for your comment about those of us that are attacking you over your initial comment, “projecting our own insecurities and are not worried about Sinead as we wouldn’t be here in the first place”
That is a ridiculous statement.. I’d imagine a lot of people are here because they are sick of the endless freebies, disingenuous, greed, boasting etc... I for one could not give a flying duck about anyones weight or bmi as it’s none of my business.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.