Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww I really like Sinead. I prefer her content when she’s at home in Ireland but I still like her. Not a fan of siobhan who she lives with. She doesn’t seem to even like Sinead or tolerate her. I like how up beat Sinead is. I usually feel positive after listening to her stories. Totally opposite of the effect siobhan has.
I'd say you're on about Sinead heg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awww I really like Sinead. I prefer her content when she’s at home in Ireland but I still like her. Not a fan of siobhan who she lives with. She doesn’t seem to even like Sinead or tolerate her. I like how up beat Sinead is. I usually feel positive after listening to her stories. Totally opposite of the effect siobhan has.
Go back to bed you’re drunk 😵🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't a notion which Sinead you're talking about but it's not the Sinead I'm talking about 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not up to date on the threads, is that what you call her 🙈

Oh god!! I am clearly on the wrong thread!! Sorry! Off I go, oops!
The minute you said you liked Sinead we knew you were on the wrong thread😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loopy Lou Lou the friend seems to have finally realised she may not be having her wedding in July of 200 guests... welcome to March 2020 April 2021
Will someone explain to me how it took her til the last week in April to realise she wouldn’t have the 170 at her wedding in July. I do feel sorry for people in that situation but in this case not as much, she’s come on every single day saying she got this and that on Ali Express bla bla bla but I can’t show ye til after the wedding she’s just built it up way too much in her own head and in reality nobody really gives a tit. Like if you can’t wait to marry him go and marry him, the people that mean the most will be there. 6 is bullshit, hotels are leaving in immediate family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Loopy Lou Lou the friend seems to have finally realised she may not be having her wedding in July of 200 guests... welcome to March 2020 April 2021
Mother of God she seems like a nice girl but duck sake. Do you want to be married or do you want a wedding girl.

Just get married
Will someone explain to me how it took her til the last week in April to realise she wouldn’t have the 170 at her wedding in July. I do feel sorry for people in that situation but in this case not as much, she’s come on every single day saying she got this and that on Ali Express bla bla bla but I can’t show ye til after the wedding she’s just built it up way too much in her own head and in reality nobody really gives a tit. Like if you can’t wait to marry him go and marry him, the people that mean the most will be there. 6 is bullshit, hotels are leaving in immediate family
Honestly. I wish she’d bleeping shut her pie hole about her “weddin”. duck sake. Does she want to be married or does she want a wedding like. Just get bleeping married, shut up about it and have your big party next year when you can.

duck sake, she seems like a decent enough soul but she doesn’t half drone on.

Hmmm that was a bit full on...I swear I’m irrationally irritated by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is just living in adare eating non stop . Limerick city must of finally kicked her out of their takeaways

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is just living in adare eating non stop . Limerick city must of finally kicked her out of their takeaways
No she’s already ate her quota of free food from the city this week already from Rossi’s, the Savoy hotel, Da Vincenzos, Bobby Byrnes gastro pub. Such a slob. Next week she’ll be on the beg for hair and beauty!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No she’s already ate her quota of free food from the city this week already from Rossi’s, the Savoy hotel, Da Vincenzos, Bobby Byrnes gastro pub. Such a slob. Next week she’ll be on the beg for hair and beauty!!
And she will get every free extension, nail paint, eyebrow shape, massage going😤 the lazy sloth

• Angry
Reactions: 7
And she will get every free extension, nail paint, eyebrow shape, massage going😤 the lazy sloth
Without living up to her end of the bargain... quality advertising! She has no respect for any paying/freebie giving business, it’s evident in how she showcases them ... the only time ahe puts any effort into advertising it’s for her live shows.

Reactions: 3
Without living up to her end of the bargain... quality advertising! She has no respect for any paying/freebie giving business, it’s evident in how she showcases them ... the only time ahe puts any effort into advertising it’s for her live shows.
In regards to hair salons... she never seems to be loyal to the same place... it’s very strange, especially given the fact she wears extensions.. I’m guessing she follows the freebies

Reactions: 5
In regards to hair salons... she never seems to be loyal to the same place... it’s very strange, especially given the fact she wears extensions.. I’m guessing she follows the freebies
Yes, you're right she does, and they always look HORRENDOUS!!! Personally, id rather pay, and actually have nice, natural looking hair, Sinead is only interested in whats free, no matter how tacky, cheap and tit the hair looks🙄

Reactions: 6
Yes, you're right she does, and they always look HORRENDOUS!!! Personally, id rather pay, and actually have nice, natural looking hair, Sinead is only interested in whats free, no matter how tacky, cheap and tit the hair looks🙄
It’s gas because she’s always telling us how much healthier it looks and feels. We can see it looks bad but she will keep saying it looks great

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.