Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sinéad’s Curvy Style #4 New Thread ....

thanks to @Melmcs for the title .... can someone do a recap of the last thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just questioned her stupid trips to dunnes and the range.....sent me a snotty response and then blocked me so I couldn't even finishing reading it....pathetic ape she really is! Just so so sad to see "influencers" doing what they want when there are actually ppl dying. Selfish witch....at least I don't have to watch her pulling at her clothes and her screeching!!! She is a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She a lazy mare. Stuck up her own hole. Where her pal Shauna Lindsey these days? No handy nights out =no coke for the Limerick lass's.
Clare with hair gone off Social Media? Ex probably terrorizing her again. God love her! I know someone though who lives near her and she is no victim that she would be tough out and was no wallflower. Incredible she was a victim. This girl went to school with Clare also and said she would puck you in a second. Rags to riches story there. I like Clare much more the monster SCS is.

Reactions: 4
She a lazy mare. Stuck up her own hole. Where her pal Shauna Lindsey these days? No handy nights out =no coke for the Limerick lass's.
Clare with hair gone off Social Media? Ex probably terrorizing her again. God love her! I know someone though who lives near her and she is no victim that she would be tough out and was no wallflower. Incredible she was a victim. This girl went to school with Clare also and said she would puck you in a second. Rags to riches story there. I like Clare much more the monster SCS is.
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors a friend of mine was living a nightmare home life and we taught she had an amazing life. Only after she got away did the reality come out.

SCS or Clare rags to riches? I don't see any riches with either?

Reactions: 7
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors a friend of mine was living a nightmare home life and we taught she had an amazing life. Only after she got away did the reality come out.

SCS or Clare rags to riches? I don't see any riches with either?
Your right no one knows.

Reactions: 2
Whats this stupid song she is on about. Has it been professionally recorded or is she just making a big deal of nothing.
I just questioned her stupid trips to dunnes and the range.....sent me a snotty response and then blocked me so I couldn't even finishing reading it....pathetic ape she really is! Just so so sad to see "influencers" doing what they want when there are actually ppl dying. Selfish witch....at least I don't have to watch her pulling at her clothes and her screeching!!! She is a disgrace
She's a snotty stuck up cow. She knows she is not supposed to be out and doesn't give a duck. Plants are not essential purchases and she should be saving her money for when Revenue comes calling. I hope that tooth drives her brain mad.

Oh and thanks for choosing my title!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The vertigo is gone anyways according to the cringe dancing in the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do ye think Simon is hiding his coke stash under the hat?

Speaking of drugs........ what about Chloe Hacketts husband??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah Sinead that’s exactly what the world needs right now...rte to do a reality tv show of you and Simon because covid meant ye couldn’t get a travel show 🙄🙄🙄 You didn’t get a travel show Sinead because you only ever went on one significant holiday worth filming. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah Sinead that’s exactly what the world needs right now...rte to do a reality tv show of you and Simon because covid meant ye couldn’t get a travel show 🙄🙄🙄 You didn’t get a travel show Sinead because you only ever went on one significant holiday worth filming. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Could she be any more delusional? My god the notions

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chloe hackett's husband is well known in Limerick for being one of the big drug dealers. No idea how he's getting away with it so long!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.