Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone any update on the emails sent out for her cancelled shows? Seems to be going on about a Covid policy and alternative so interested to know if she’s refunding her customers for the shows? Money already spent I bet and no refund available!!

Reactions: 3
Anyone any update on the emails sent out for her cancelled shows? Seems to be going on about a Covid policy and alternative so interested to know if she’s refunding her customers for the shows? Money already spent I bet and no refund available!!
Was coming on to say this very thing. Honestly she surely can’t get away with not refunding people! It doesn’t sound like she is either.

Reactions: 2
You didn’t have to be mystic Meg to know that her shows weren’t going to go ahead 🙄

Reactions: 4
Was just coming on to say the same about the shows. What's with the big rigmarole about it. If she had the money they would all be refunded already. Definitely spent it!

Reactions: 2
Money spent on investment on her brand, gonna make up some excuse that some will receive a discount to her show and brand.
Although I don't see the attraction of her shows, of her pretending to be everyones friend while ripping them off, supplying greasy finger food that's probably pass its use by date while sitting in a corner getting pissed.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she stipulate there would be no refunds when she launched the tickets a while back? Is that legal? Then, bam! Her ‘brand’ is being launched. Surely that can’t be right.

Reactions: 3
I don't know who is the bigger idiot, Sinead or the people who actually bought tickets to the show in the first place thinking it would go ahead in a pandemic 🙄

Reactions: 15
I don't know who is the bigger idiot, Sinead or the people who actually bought tickets to the show in the first place thinking it would go ahead in a pandemic 🙄
Yrs, they deserve it for being so gullible and a Sinead Stan!

Reactions: 1
She had said from day one no one would be getting a refund, she did write this on the Instagram post and removed it when people called it out but if you check the terms & conditions when you buy the tickets it tells you there are no refunds. This line will be highlighted and sent to anyone who asks for a refund. Sinead originally used eventbright for her ticket sales but they only release the money once the event has taken place to cover for any cancellations or refunds, this is why she changed to a local limerick company and began selling on her website, it was so she got the money immediately.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She had said from day one no one would be getting a refund, she did write this on the Instagram post and removed it when people called it out but if you check the terms & conditions when you buy the tickets it tells you there are no refunds. This line will be highlighted and sent to anyone who asks for a refund. Sinead originally used eventbright for her ticket sales but they only release the money once the event has taken place to cover for any cancellations or refunds, this is why she changed to a local limerick company and began selling on her website, it was so she got the money immediately.
She’s sneaky alright. Had that one well covered.

What is she on about Simon and the boat and no water near him. I kayak regularly on the river Shannon and it basically runs adjacent to her house. And surely he’s capable of securing a kayak to the roof of his car like the rest of us. Probably on the beg for the roof racks 🙄🙄

She’s sneaky alright. Had that one well covered.

What is she on about Simon and the boat and no water near him. I kayak regularly on the river Shannon and it basically runs adjacent to her house. And surely he’s capable of securing a kayak to the roof of his car like the rest of us. Probably on the beg for the roof racks 🙄🙄
Sure couldnt she get roof rack for T-Roc, oh wait.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Sinead once again sharing a go fund me asking followers to donate when she doesn't contribute herself.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.