Sinead's Curvy Style #4 now more health issues, someone pass the box of tissues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i see another post with "lovely' spelt wrong i will crack up!! Shows how lazy she is that she doesn't check before posting, or does she think she is better than spell checker aswell!!!

Karen Millen is now under the boohoo group I think so it’s not prestigious anymore. Their new stuff is the same standard as boohoo but old Karen millen prices

Reactions: 2
Karen Millen only started catering for larger sizes a few months ago, when they launched their curve range so maybe they gifted her the outfit

Karen Millen is now under the boohoo group I think so it’s not prestigious anymore. Their new stuff is the same standard as boohoo but old Karen millen prices
Jeez I didn’t know that. I used to live Karen millen dresses for weddings they were very good quality

Sinead ‘I’m wearing the 20’

Am, Sinead you are a 20 🙄

Own it.

Not weight shaming but she has ate her way (for free) from size 16 to size 20 plus during this pandemic.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Sinead ‘I’m wearing the 20’

Am, Sinead you are a 20 🙄

Own it.

Not weight shaming but she has ate her way (for free) from size 16 to size 20 plus during this pandemic.
But realistically, she should be wearing a 22, as that dress is BET ON TO HER🙄 same with the Pamela Scot tops, she wore a size 20, and they were waaaaaaay too small for her🙃

Reactions: 6
But realistically, she should be wearing a 22, as that dress is BET ON TO HER🙄 same with the Pamela Scot tops, she wore a size 20, and they were waaaaaaay too small for her🙃
The dress isn't bet on her and if she wore a 22 it would be far to big. I do think that the bra she wore with it wasn't the right choice and that she perhaps different shapewear would be better. It's a beautiful dress and looks lovely on her but wouldn't be my personal favourite. I think she looks lovely.

Attachments

• Sick
The dress isn't bet on her and if she wore a 22 it would be far to big. I do think that the bra she wore with it wasn't the right choice and that she perhaps different shapewear would be better. It's a beautiful dress and looks lovely on her but wouldn't be my personal favourite. I think she looks lovely.
It looks like that because she is all belly. Shes an awkward fit. The arms are too big, the middle part is too tight. The bulge is between the shapewear which is too small and her too tight bra. Its a nice dress just fits her terribly. Just because it zips up doesnt mean it fits

Reactions: 3
I think it’s the shapewear that is the issue! I remember when I was getting married I was obsessed with spending a fortune on expensive shapewear and I ended up not wearing any of it! It was creating bumps and lumps that I didn’t even have! I was a size 10 and it looked like I had tits on my back lol

1. Sinead's Curvy Style #5 can't dress for her size, all her meals served with fries.

Or another.

2. Sinead's Curvy Style #5 still taking all for free and wailing like a banshee.

I have no idea how to set up a new thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
1. Sinead's Curvy Style #5 can't dress for her size, all her meals served with fries.

Or another.

2. Sinead's Curvy Style #5 still taking all for free and wailing like a banshee.

I have no idea how to set up a new thread.

1 has me WEAK lol

Reactions: 3
They are all getting them cheap looking drink carts from Penney’s 🥴🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.