Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's just so gluttonous and unnecessary. i know the hotels want business but jesus christ sinead, stay the duck home.

Reactions: 1
Well she's on the wine tonight so hardly pregnant.
She's constantly on the phone.. Must be a great dinner date 🙄

I'm not a Simon fan but he looks miserable. I wonder why they keep limping along together?

Reactions: 6
Simon doesn't look well at all. Looks very thin.
From all the snow

Simon is thin cos she is sucking the life out of him 🤣 she's so vile and a hungry freebie grabbin yolk. Her make up is crap and the burn delighted

Reactions: 3
Sinead has great legs I must say! Don't think she is pregnant. Not yet anyway. Maybe shes waiting to get married first. Loulou is just zzz. I just can't cope with her 😂 I'm sure she'll be doing halloween looks like everyone else soon. Or is she doing the halloween looks all the time? 😂😂😱🎃🥴 If ye go back to her real old pics ye will see she is after getting a bit better... Not much, just a bit... Definitely with the eyebrows 🤣

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned pregnancy previously, maybe they were right?

I can't decide with Rose and the way she goes on, is she quiet childish or thinks she's the bees knees twirling around to show off her clothes. She has a fab figure but why does she choose to dress so garish?

This pic makes me wonder about pregnancy.
I thought the same in that story!

Does she eat anything else other than steak? Every time she's out its steak....

And loulou's make up? I don't follow her but just watched her there and OMG the eye make up I thought it was actually a joke I had to ask my friend does she always do her make up that way... yes she does. Each to their own though
When i first saw her page i thought she was a piss take of muas, like a comedienne. Ive never seen worse makeup.

• Haha
When i first saw her page i thought she was a piss take of muas, like a comedienne. Ive never seen worse makeup.
Just went onto LouLou’s page... I dont think the makeup is completely terrible, but has she ever heard of lipstick😭😭😭 the foundation lips are very upsetting😭 every “ look “ is the same, and the foundation lips.. 😭
and also the singing... 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes the singing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've clicked into a few stories over the last few months after she was mentioned here.
The make up is just crazy. The eyes and eyebrows are way too heavy. Not a good advert for a MUA. The constant 'we' she can't seem to do anything without her other half 🙄🙄🙄

Hello Sinead. Where are you today after the free night out? Probably having Sunday lunch there now. She did that hotel room absolutely no favours. We barely saw the bed.

Hello Sinead. Where are you today after the free night out? Probably having Sunday lunch there now. She did that hotel room absolutely no favours. We barely saw the bed.
Why not show the cocktail list for example and the breakfast this morning aswell. Or a little about the hotel facilities.. Not everyone in Limerick knows the hotel. I made the comment last night she be constantly on the phone in Simons company but if she was any bit professional she be on at least today talking about the hotel if its a collab.

Why not show the cocktail list for example and the breakfast this morning aswell. Or a little about the hotel facilities.. Not everyone in Limerick knows the hotel. I made the comment last night she be constantly on the phone in Simons company but if she was any bit professional she be on at least today talking about the hotel if its a collab.
How can you post the breakfast if you’re dying with a hangover and not able to get up for it!!

Agree. Not everyone knows that although The George looks out into O'Connell Street in Limerick, the actual entrance is on a different street. All the little things matter if you are promoting a place. She's a dope. Probably hanging today. Rossi's or Peony Court Chinese for dinner later.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.