Sinead's Curvy Style #19 her house needs a hinch, hanging outta richard lynch vests are like “butter”..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jcup could fall out of that seat so easily while she’s too busy looking at herself in the mirror

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Jcup could fall out of that seat so easily while she’s too busy looking at herself in the mirror
Was last about to say it he only had to flop a bit more forward and he'd be on his head on the floor

Why does she need hair dryers or bloody ghd she NEVER does her own hair

Reactions: 11
Hes sitting up in the car seat in the buggy with no straps. Mother of the bleeping year right there !!!!!😭

Hes sitting up in the car seat in the buggy with no straps. Mother of the bleeping year right there !!!!!😭
She so lazy that she comes in in his car seat and stuffs coats in behind the child back to prop him up as ge clearly is at an age he wants to watch things. She boils my blood with this. Suits her lazy self.
And if I were those ppl that gave ger buggy I'd be mad too... has she come on at all.to say OK we moving to next stage and this is what it looks like.no instead done a demo with Simon making arses of themselves and duck it after that. Just been looking at a baby seat since then ...
Poor child. Seconds away from a massive fall.... she's a dose of a woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She admits she has a big gut, but refuses to do anything about it!! I am all for love your curves, but when you are actually unhealthy and obese then it's time to have a good long look at your lifestyle and start to cop on a small bit, if not for you but for your child!!

Reactions: 5
I thought she was all dressed up to go into the office maybe do a bit of work but oh no eating again (free no doubt) 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.