Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friend shauna Lindsay was going mad on her stories the other day about Tattle, she is never mentioned so I think she was defending this girl
Or looking for a mention, maybe she’s feeling left out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was only thinking that today! She got a free roast today now she’s having a free pizza and wings or something, bad enough that it’s free but dear Jesus her diet is horrific and nothing to be putting out there online as a role model. I mean I know she’s curvy and everything but she is certainly not a healthy curvy girl, she does very minimal exercise and eats copious amounts of food, a rugby player would eat what she eats in a day, it’s very concerning.

She cant spell for tit either 😂 this is just one of many
Awful spelling & grammar

When are these so called influencers going to realise they have a responsibility to their followers. I used to like Sinead and she can call me a troll
Or whatever she wants but she’s just a Lazy beggy Mitchell who has nothing to offer. As for her grammar and spelling, don’t get me started!

Reactions: 6
When are these so called influencers going to realise they have a responsibility to their followers. I used to like Sinead and she can call me a troll
Or whatever she wants but she’s just a Lazy beggy Mitchell who has nothing to offer. As for her grammar and spelling, don’t get me started!
It’s the fake mean girl laugh I can’t hear anymore.

Reactions: 4
Wonder what page shes on about 😂
Ya how dare anyone call out lies or fake behavior, how dare anyone say they are ripping people off , the cheek . Well said Sinead, keep calling people who call you out a troll and keep fooling people with your lies

• Haha
Ya how dare anyone call out lies or fake behavior, how dare anyone say they are ripping people off , the cheek . Well said Sinead, keep calling people who call you out a troll and keep fooling people with your lies
Its gas how they call this trolling and bring in the "be kind," shite for been called out for been a fake, shes literaly sending her followers over by talkin about the site 😂

Reactions: 3
what's worse...so called fans sending screenshots or reasonable people discussing unethical behaviour? i'll admit some of the chat about weight gets a bit petty. but that's par for the course when you make your living in public. there are plenty of ways to make money that don't leave you open to this. but they don't involve freebies, sleeping til twelve like a teenager on summer holidays every day, and all round laziness

Reactions: 11
She took time out of her Sunday? Shur what else would she be doing? It's not like she's run off her feet getting ready for work tomorrow.
How patronising " I get it , you go over for a nose, bE KiNd" 💩.
Shame she can't take her own advice as she's the epitome of rudeness and loves the goss.
She's probably a member here and on reading Faces by Grace or anyone more well known than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can understand what's written on some of these threads is hurtful etc but most commentary here is on content or behaviour. Stuff you cant bring to.bloggers attention via their DMs because its labelled trolling bullying etc if bloggers accepted constructive feedback, there wouldn't be a need for tattle
And dont told tell me for one second sinead hasn't talked tit about anyone....

Reactions: 8
She took time out of her Sunday? Shur what else would she be doing? It's not like she's run off her feet getting ready for work tomorrow.
How patronising " I get it , you go over for a nose, bE KiNd" 💩.
Shame she can't take her own advice as she's the epitome of rudeness and loves the goss.
She's probably a member here and on reading Faces by Grace or anyone more well known than her.
Obviously busy planning the next thing she can do to fool people and cash in

Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh the way they bring up caroline flack... sinead out of ireland not a wan would know who you are 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Sinead what’s written on here is call constructive criticism, if you want to persue a career in blogging/being an influencer please think very seriously about being said here. Not everyone is going to like you all the time, put the effort in & at least you can say you have given it 100%. You are a young girl & you can make a difference in a world where being a size 16 is oversized, be who you used to be SINEAD CURVY STYLE. Your content is shocking, your attitude is deplorable, stop advertising nana clothes just because you’re getting paid, i could guarantee if you showed nice high street outfits you’d be a winner. We all liked you years ago before you turned into what you are now. I know you’re on here & read these comments, hopefully you’ll see the light soon. BTW we don’t hate when you smile, you’ve gorgeous teeth. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jeez talk about a sense of entitlement!!! She seriously needs to get a grip...or an actual job like the rest of us whereby we have to save our hard earned cash to buy things or go places...I long for the day these floggers are all on the dole queue because the public stop following them like sheep...seriously...I mean besides taking pics of her dinner and taking selfies what does she actually do???

Reactions: 9
Any bit of critism and people are called bullies. Caroline Flack was a huge TV star, had a great career and was known to millions, these ones wouldn't have been fit to lace her shoes. It's an app on your phone ladies if ye have it so tough then just delete it and get a real job. This weekend has been ad after ad after ad with them all, the restaurants and hotels are worse for offering it. Support local my eye and they going from place to place not paying a penny. Half the ones commenting under her essay are probably on here too.

Reactions: 8
Sinead what’s written on here is call constructive criticism, if you want to persue a career in blogging/being an influencer please think very seriously about being said here. Not everyone is going to like you all the time, put the effort in & at least you can say you have given it 100%. You are a young girl & you can make a difference in a world where being a size 16 is oversized, be who you used to be SINEAD CURVY STYLE. Your content is shocking, your attitude is deplorable, stop advertising nana clothes just because you’re getting paid, i could guarantee if you showed nice high street outfits you’d be a winner. We all liked you years ago before you turned into what you are now. I know you’re on here & read these comments, hopefully you’ll see the light soon. BTW we don’t hate when you smile, you’ve gorgeous teeth. 😁
Her mum dresses better style I like the girl but some of her outfits Are woeful

Why does she feel like she always has to have a say. She like many other can't take any cristism at all. Only happy when she is getting free food and spa treatments. If lockdown had taught us anything then it's that the likes of Sinead and many others are actually boring fuckers.

Reactions: 13
Let’s talk about the car from Pierse Motors. The white branded jeep! Did you notice it disappeared and she didn’t tell you about it ? She was due to go to an event with Pierse Motors as part of a Breast Cancer fundraiser. The night before she drove to the beauty blog awards with the intention of driving home again however she met her buddies, went drinking in dublin and never turned up the next day at the fundraiser despite the fact she was the guest for the company fundraiser. Jeep taken off her and now drives a 04 BMW.

Simon was arrested for coke the night of her birthday in limerick last year that’s why her stories were deleted and she took a week offline.

Reva Spa In the woodlands in adare had to let her go as BA as she kept showing up without appointments with her mother demanding they blow dries/nail treatments. Same story with every salon I imagine.

Simon is never going to put a ring on it he has a woman on tap, with a life of free food , sometimes drink too. The gorging on food isn’t healthy. I won’t comment on anyone’s weight but the ability to take free food for the entire family over and over again, I would be mortified if that is all I was known for.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.