Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sickens my shite, FFS anyone know what the deal is with her & enchant? Why are they still gifting her free treatments?
& on another note her digestive system must be in bits, all that processed shite she eats

Reactions: 5
She sickens my shite, FFS anyone know what the deal is with her & enchant? Why are they still gifting her free treatments?
& on another note her digestive system must be in bits, all that processed shite she eats
She is friends with the owner. I don't know how true it is, but wouldn't be surprised, about some rumour about the girls being nasty/catty working there.
This was a few years ago. Some girl was in to get a spray tan after recently having a baby. She left but forgot her jacket and came back in. She then over heard the girl who sprayed her saying she had never seen so many stretch marks to all the girls & owner in the back room. This was a few years ago so I could have it mixed up and again I don't know how true it is as wasn't there. But Imagine trying to make yourself feel nice after your body going through so much and then overhearing that 💔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is friends with the owner. I don't know how true it is, but wouldn't be surprised, about some rumour about the girls being nasty/catty working there.
This was a few years ago. Some girl was in to get a spray tan after recently having a baby. She left but forgot her jacket and came back in. She then over heard the girl who sprayed her saying she had never seen so many stretch marks to all the girls & owner in the back room. This was a few years ago so I could have it mixed up and again I don't know how true it is as wasn't there. But Imagine trying to make yourself feel nice after your body going through so much and then overhearing that 💔
That's horrific! Makes sense why she would be pally with them, I can fully picture her joining in with that kind of talk

Reactions: 2
I’ve A friend From Limerick and they had a really bad experience at that enchant place. What’s with them selling jewellery now too?? Is Lucy Fitz now working there? Are they all on the coke?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve A friend From Limerick and they had a really bad experience at that enchant place. What’s with them selling jewellery now too?? Is Lucy Fitz now working there? Are they all on the coke?
I have no idea about Lucy, I just know Sinead has a massive coke habit and I personally had a rotten experience with Enchant. I didn’t enjoy the experience at all

Reactions: 3
I have no idea about Lucy, I just know Sinead has a massive coke habit and I personally had a rotten experience with Enchant. I didn’t enjoy the experience at all
I had heard that about the coke and it seems to be common knowledge around Limerick. Wasn’t she using another place in limerick to do her nails? Also, yeah I’ve a friend who said she didn’t have a good experience there also. In fact it really put her off going to salons for a while.

Whoever is selling her coke is ripping her cos it’s obviously having the opposite effect on her she never stops eating the size of the belly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
As the saying goes ‘birds of a feather flock together’ I can see now why she haunts the place. They were selling hair bands too a while back, Of course Beggy o Brien was modelling them & telling her followers they could buy from enchant, however you could have bought the same hair bands on Ali express for a few euros.

This is shocking & very unprofessional!!!!

Whoever is selling her coke is ripping her cos it’s obviously having the opposite effect on her she never stops eating the size of the belly!
I think she carries all her weight in her mid section, her legs and arms are much slimmer looking but ya she has some appetite

The eating is out of control! If you have to pull your granny clothes away from your massive belly constantly, then it’s time to lay of the takeaways! Also the whole garlic baguettes and oven chips!!

Massive difference in her pics where she knows her angles.. and pictures other people put up...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The eating is out of control! If you have to pull your granny clothes away from your massive belly constantly, then it’s time to lay of the takeaways! Also the whole garlic baguettes and oven chips!!

Massive difference in her pics where she knows her angles.. and pictures other people put up...
I couldn't give a shite what size she is or how much / little / what she eats.
I have issue with her disingenuous promotion of anything thats free. But her weight is none of anyone's business imo.

Reactions: 13
Greed, dishonesty & sickening. Why do businesses try & rip off their customers. To bring honest I’m not surprised considering the owner is Beggys friend. Birds of a feather ......
that’s shocking I’d nearly send them the pics and call them out on insta for doin it

Reactions: 2
Her friend shauna Lindsay was going mad on her stories the other day about Tattle, she is never mentioned so I think she was defending this girl

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.