Sinead's Curvy Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in shock about the coke comment. I’m very naive though and to be fair I’d say most of them are at it so it shouldn’t surprise me I suppose!

Reactions: 2
I’m in shock about the coke comment. I’m very naive though and to be fair I’d say most of them are at it so it shouldn’t surprise me I suppose!
Anyone hanging around town would tell you, it’s common knowledge
Totally should have paid.
If you really want to support local business you pay for their services and you showcase the ones you love to your followers

Reactions: 5
I actually saw her out and about the other day and could not get over the difference in her looks compared to what we see on insta. The poor girl has just ballooned out; she looks like she has a massive beer belly , its just so big! She is def not lying when she says she knows her angles that’s for sure! I think thats why she does the annoying clothes pulling too - trying to pull them off from sticking to her stomach. If I didn’t know her from insta I would have thought she was 9 months pregnant and ready to pop 😱 I feel her family should step in at this stage; up to three takeaways a day is really affecting her and as its all belly is getting dangerous

Reactions: 7
Her images have always been doctored to make her look slimmer , you only have to look ar pictures others take you see the difference. She is the same size now as 12 months ago.

Have to say I’m a bit shocked at the coke revelations, I also thought coke suppressed the appetite. I hate to mention anyone’s size, I’m no size 6 myself but I can’t get over how much she eats, I wouldn’t be able to move if I ate what she does. I think she has a real issue with binge eating.

I’m confused as to why she goes live every week with this Pilates lady yet Sinead herself isn’t doing it? Why does she promote her if she’s not even going to be arsed to do it herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m confused as to why she goes live every week with this Pilates lady yet Sinead herself isn’t doing it? Why does she promote her if she’s not even going to be arsed to do it herself 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Prob because she is getting paid by Charlotte - tbf Charlotte is lovely I have done a lot of classes with her before

Reactions: 4
The idea of being a blogger is to share what you do but I guess if your being paid you’ll show anything. Scs has no loyalty and no integrity.

Oh god, she’s so grabby in the stories where her mam got the voduz straightener, literally grabbing the straightener and products out of her mams hand and talking over her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Jesus I just thought the same thing. The aggression of her could she calm down a bit like seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️

Haha they are behaving like Sinead has never received stuff in the post in her life. It's soooo cringe how she doesnt promote any og the brand names correctly and is unfamiliar with the colorwow and alphaparf etc and she's supposed to be well up. Joke as always....doesnt buy or try any products or clothes unless they are gifted. Today's day consisted of going out for sausages and chips, freebie facial and going over her mams now. Let me guess....Chinese or spag bol tonight with chips and garlic bread of course...save me 🙄

• Haha
She’s had a very tough day she can’t be expected to pour a jar of bolognaise in to a pan and put TWO baguettes of garlic bread and half a bag of frozen chips in the oven..... it’ll be a take away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god, she’s so grabby in the stories where her mam got the voduz straightener, literally grabbing the straightener and products out of her mams hand and talking over her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I noticed that aswell. She was grabbing them out of her hands.

Reactions: 1
She’s had a very tough day she can’t be expected to pour a jar of bolognaise in to a pan and put TWO baguettes of garlic bread and half a bag of frozen chips in the oven..... it’ll be a take away.
It amazes me that she can eat so much garlic bread every time she cooks 😂 she must reek

• Haha
I used to really like Sinead until I went to one of her workshops with my sisters. She was totally different than she is in insta. It was a load of fluff. She sang at a friend's wedding last year and was looking for the money from the best man as soon as the couple walked up the aisle and stood at the church doors greeting. She was very obvious in telling the best man that she couldn't be waiting round. He had to leave the church grground and go to the car to get the envelope with the money. My friend was so upset and had wanted to get a photo with her. Sinead showed the church, flowers, guests on her Instagram before the wedding which wasn't cool

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.