Sinead_Bites #2 Three jobs, always out sick, never stops moaning, her food gives me the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another week another sickness, her dinner tonight looked dry, overcooked and just revolting, how has she a health/fitness/cooking type page I’ll never know.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what she used the garlic bread she had with her dinner for??? She never said 👀 and I’m at a loss now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She hasn’t a clue. Someone asked her a question about tracking while cooking for a family of 4 & she shared a shepherds pie cut in 4’s 😂😂😂😂😂 I think this woman was asking for advice on calories not portions

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe the amount she is sick, her lifestyle isn’t that healthy after all.

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe the amount she is sick, her lifestyle isn’t that healthy after all.
Healthy !!!! 🤭 Your girl thinks once she's works off what she eats to have herself in a defect that's all that matters she only cares about the scales. she is the most unhealthy " health coach " around. eats tit, binge drinks, fills her body with supplements instead of actually having a healthy well balanced meal its not all about calories, as you can see with this HUN eat like tit and your body will treat you the way you treat it.

• Heart
How is a processed pancake mix with a few berry’s laced in Carmel sauce a healthy balanced meal????

Reactions: 3
Taking time off is something that I struggle with, is she pulling the piss, she's off work every few weeks. Deluded ape
So she's been off work sick?? Again???

How does she have a job, I can't remember the last time I had a sick day. I wouldnt get away with the amount she takes off at all.
How will she cope with the mortgage when they inevitably let her go!

So she's been off work sick?? Again???

How does she have a job, I can't remember the last time I had a sick day. I wouldnt get away with the amount she takes off at all.
How will she cope with the mortgage when they inevitably let her go!
It's the kids she cares for I feel sorry for, no continuity, she's constantly in/out of work. It must be very unsettling for them.

Unfortunately if she's established in her position they'd find it hard to get rid of her, she'd want to do something very bad altogether.

Reactions: 4
It's the kids she cares for I feel sorry for, no continuity, she's constantly in/out of work. It must be very unsettling for them.

Unfortunately if she's established in her position they'd find it hard to get rid of her, she'd want to do something very bad altogether.
True it is the kids who suffer with her endless woe is me. But how could she be established anywhere with this track record of sick days. Although if she has doctors notes they can't do anything.

I’d love to know what they’re saying in the staff room about her! Can’t be good surely. But as someone above said if she’s in a permanent position it’d be very hard to get rid of her🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’d love to know what they’re saying in the staff room about her! Can’t be good surely. But as someone above said if she’s in a permanent position it’d be very hard to get rid of her🤦🏽‍♀️
Nobody likes a colleague like that. We have one in my workplace and we can’t wait for them to eventually leave. It’s a burden on everyone else

Reactions: 3
She knows they won’t leave her go it’s hard enough to find staff as it is and truth id say she is so self absorbed she wouldn’t even notice if she upset someone