Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really worry that vulnerable people listen to her regurgitated books & think she is qualified !

Has she really had interest in getting her a book into schools ?

Reactions: 5
I really worry that vulnerable people listen to her regurgitated books & think she is qualified !

Has she really had interest in getting her a book into schools ?
Well I live quite near to her and have never heard anyone even mentioning it never mind the local schools but who knows 🤷‍♀️

I really loved her until I saw a video of her sniffing coke . Lost all respect after that. Each to their own but if giving out life advice lead by example .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I know so many people like that claim to be clean eating yogis preaching to the masses about how to live & seeing them do drugs etc shocked at the hyprocisy of it all

Reactions: 3
I wish she would stop “analysing” normal people she is ruining it for me stick to your “purpose” books that take you a month and a half to read despite having nothing else to be at!!

Reactions: 4
I really like sinead but for some reason since lock down I feel I need a break from her, she is just posting to much content its to hard to keep up with it all. Its starting to feel like she needs the attention, which I hate to say but a bit borderline narcissistic in some way. I just wish she would slow her role a little and not force being on the ball all the time its starting to not feel natural. Some days I have to skip her stories or I get anxiety, All we have is our thoughts right now.. diving deep 24/7 is to stressful not enlightening. Which I hate because I do like her

I really like sinead but for some reason since lock down I feel I need a break from her, she is just posting to much content its to hard to keep up with it all. Its starting to feel like she needs the attention, which I hate to say but a bit borderline narcissistic in some way. I just wish she would slow her role a little and not force being on the ball all the time its starting to not feel natural. Some days I have to skip her stories or I get anxiety, All we have is our thoughts right now.. diving deep 24/7 is to stressful not enlightening. Which I hate because I do like her
Her stories are chaotic tbh, I had to unfollow her. She goes from talking about all this enlightenment crap to shoving cheap crappy clothes in our face back to 11:11 follow your gut crap

Reactions: 6
Oh I didn’t know she did coke? When was that and how did that come out?
Oh I didn’t know she did coke? When was that and how did that come out?
One of my friends showed it to me but wouldn’t send it to me. Her and her friends were just in the toilets standing at the mirrors doing it. I might be wrong but it might have been in Aus. She was so funny beforehand too!

Her stories today are utter NONSENSE.

As someone who has studied for years and paid a tit tonne of money to become a qualified therapist it is truely offensive to me the way she rambles on about these things as if she's qualified to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I flip flop on SineadHeg to be honest. She can be really funny on stories and I enjoy them for a giggle but I think she sets such a dangerous example to young girls who could be so impressionable. It’s so important to have dreams/goals ambitions and believe in taking every opportunity put your way. Saying whatever you put into the universe will come true is one belief but it needs to be met equally with hard work.
There is also no denying she (like many influencers) has a strong following and has gotten many opportunities on Instagram because she is very pretty which means she can live this life of influencing. (Kudos to her she also seems to network well which is important in any career and all her travel!). I think many young girls will follow her example, think they should travel the world with little money in the hope of gaining a huge following on Instagram only to find they may not succeed and end up stuck or lost in life!

I can’t tell if she 100% believes everything she says or if she has realised it feeds her following and gave her a way to monetise. She’s actually very switched on. I do respect that she doesn’t plug every business/ product going but she is also aware that makes her more authentic too!

The coke video doesn’t shock me though - I don’t think she ever hidden the fact she’s a party girl and if you watch her nights out in Sydney it’s very easy to tell there is more than drink at play on stories with that gang!

She said before she landed to oz with $1000 and other people had to feed her. So landing to a very expensive country with no money and no connections but being good looking saved her. She said numerous times how the boys who lived beside her had to give her food. I'm sorry but that is not as aspirational as she makes out

• Wow
She said before she landed to oz with $1000 and other people had to feed her. So landing to a very expensive country with no money and no connections but being good looking saved her. She said numerous times how the boys who lived beside her had to give her food. I'm sorry but that is not as aspirational as she makes out
She manipulates people and gets what she wants. She is so fake.

She has spoken often of stealing tuna & protein bars from Coles. Its a while a go now but when she worked in a Sydney bar she talked about a business man who was drinking in the bar most of the day & he bought her a phone. It just sounded like she complained so much about a phone he bought her one - then she spoke about the universe made it happen (maybe?) if I remember correctly 🤣 no I think you begged for it! Could have remembered that one incorrectly but that was the gist of it! There was a similar thing about a podcast microphone too!

I think that’s what I meant by smart - she knows how to project an image and how to get what she wants from people!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.