Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The regrettable breakup haircut. We've all done it 🤣
I 100% got this fringe cut in after a few years of not having one after a guy ghosted me. I mean, it works on me...but it was the rejection that motivated me to make a change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do I feel like even though the majority voted no in both polls…she’s going to get a fringe anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I voted yes because it looks awful! She looks 45 already and that fringe will add a good five years on her. Imagine being such a scab that you won’t even go and pay for someone to cut your fringe you have to wait for someone to message you to get it for free hahah.
She is gonna get such a shock in australia where she is gonna be a small fish in a huge pond of established influencers already

Reactions: 8
Why is she and her pal wearing gym gear and drinking protein shakes to go to a pottery painting place? 😂 also the full face of makeup whenever she’s working out is insane

Reactions: 1
I voted yes because it looks awful! She looks 45 already and that fringe will add a good five years on her. Imagine being such a scab that you won’t even go and pay for someone to cut your fringe you have to wait for someone to message you to get it for free hahah.
She is gonna get such a shock in australia where she is gonna be a small fish in a huge pond of established influencers already
if she even makes it to Australia, she's shut up about being the face of oz tourism for a while now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you guys remember when she got her hair dyed in Strict lockdown then pretended she did it herself???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.