Sinead Hegarty #5 Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack be careful where you dip your wick - Sinead’s onto you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t listen to her podcast but a clip came up on my tiktok fyp of her and jacks episode and I can’t deal with her saying “like” in every single sentence !!!

Reactions: 1
Yes and her ‘nutritionist’ isn’t a qualified one anyway so wouldn’t go by that

Reactions: 2
Not a peep about her 'condition'. I'd say she was told to basically go away and wise up and they'd do the PROPER tests to actually diagnose her.

Reactions: 11
Everyone advertises that wild deodorant and she has been for well over a year

Reactions: 3
Everyone advertises that wild deodorant and she has been for well over a year
It really puts me off a brand when you see every influencer under the sun advertising for them. I know it's just a newer advertising/marketing tool but I remember when influencing first came on the scene and everyone was promoting Glam Glow. Now you can't escape Spotlight, or those Wild deodorants. I understand they are small businesses but it irks me seeing ads on every feed for them. Have some faith in your product and let it speak for itself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.