Sinead Hegarty #3 Emirates 1st class, licking Jack’s ass, his life is ruined before he’s taught his first class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell does she go on about?! Why wouldn’t Siobhan tell her to cop on. Who in their right mind carries on about their colour and manifesting tit only people with too much time on their hands

• Heart
Reactions: 10
An email on how to
Improve your relationship?!? Why the absolute duck does she think she is qualified to send this tit. Has anyone read it?

Reactions: 8
Just listened to her new podcast with Jenny Keane, and the only reason I listened on for so long was because most of the talking was done by Jenny, not Sinead. She actually wasn’t jumping over the top of her because she didn’t really know what to say.
Jenny spoke so well on the podcast that when it did come to Sinead’s turn to speak she was talking 100mph over excited that she can’t even string a sentence that makes sense together. Like she can never get a point across she just ends everything with ‘blah blah’ or ‘you know what I mean’
I actually found it so embarrassing for her to be talking to an actual expert who knows what she talks about, when sinead just starts spouting about this book and that book. No real experience

Reactions: 13
Don’t know how she’s not riddled with imposter syndrome......

I guess she highlighted somewhere “fake it til ya make it hun ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she starting to slip up on her lies? When she said some girl gives her tit saying she has no degrees I genuinely thought the truth was going to come out but alas she’s still making people think she has a degree 😬 I might manifest the truth for the beg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she starting to slip up on her lies? When she said some girl gives her tit saying she has no degrees I genuinely thought the truth was going to come out but alas she’s still making people think she has a degree 😬 I might manifest the truth for the beg
How ridiculous did she sound as well? On talking about she has the passion to help people and she truly cares to help “but if the person wirh the fancy degree cared so mucin then let’s help people together because I have the audience” so condescending! Yeah cause I’m sure the people who spent all those years actually paying and studying at university don’t have the passion for it or truly care about helping people. She thinks she knows all about human emotions, the mind and how to actually help people because she has read some published books, as opposed to the people who actually studied and would have read research journals and actual certified publications.

Reactions: 21
Listened to her new podcast, i found it so boring ... her guest just went on and on about stuff I didn’t find relevant or interesting ... I thought it’s meant to be her podcast?

Reactions: 7
Don’t know how she’s not riddled with imposter syndrome......

I guess she highlighted somewhere “fake it til ya make it hun ✌🏼
On Shona Vertue's stories yesterday someone asked her advice on hormonal contraception and her response was so refreshing. I'm paraphrasing here but she said something along the lines of I'm flattered you'd trust my opinions on this topic but please talk to someone medically trained, don't trust influencers who claim to be experts in subjects they aren't qualified in.

LOUDER FOR THE BEG IN THE BACK PLEASE!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
That one she has on giving advice on her latest podcast is a yoga teacher as far as I could see. Another Sinead?

Reactions: 4
That one she has on giving advice on her latest podcast is a yoga teacher as far as I could see. Another Sinead?
Ah no not at all. I love Jenny Keane. Very educated on the topics she deals with and well-spoken.

How ridiculous did she sound as well? On talking about she has the passion to help people and she truly cares to help “but if the person wirh the fancy degree cared so mucin then let’s help people together because I have the audience” so condescending! Yeah cause I’m sure the people who spent all those years actually paying and studying at university don’t have the passion for it or truly care about helping people. She thinks she knows all about human emotions, the mind and how to actually help people because she has read some published books, as opposed to the people who actually studied and would have read research journals and actual certified publications.
If anyone’s looking for me, I’ll be in the Mater performing Brain surgery. I have no training whatsoever but I care about people and their brain tumours. I also listened to an audiobook on brain surgery so I’m more than qualified

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wondered was the girl who she said hated her was she referring to Red Dutchess? Sinead used to follow her but doesn't seem to anymore?
I laugh at the all anyone needs in life is a garden and books. If she just had access to those then she would be happy. She had access to both in the Derg but needed to trekk halfway round the world during a pandemic. 'For work'.
Nearly in same breath - here's an AF link to buy the books to make me money please, swipe up for discount to the therapy service who sponsor my podcast, cure your anxiety with my SYGOL rings. Buy my pamphlet and fix your relationship. I can't keep a lid on what I need to share with you guys, as soon as I learn it I just have to share straight away. Except if the podcast continues to do well she will no doubt put some content on patreon, the manifestation workshop will no doubt be a paid course, etc. Its all about the dollar with a very thin veil of 'mindfulness' and psychobabble. Its actually worrying how many seem to have fallen for her spiels.

Reactions: 16
If anyone’s looking for me, I’ll be in the Mater performing Brain surgery. I have no training whatsoever but I care about people and their brain tumours. I also listened to an audiobook on brain surgery so I’m more than qualified
We can work together. I learned my craft watching Grey’s Anatomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh great now she's moving into child psychology and development..... She's one dangerous girl and I don't think she has the wit to realise that. Leave the therapy to the experts Sinead.... Oh that's right your paid to promote 'therapy' from an American company that has quite a few dodgy reviews.
she doesn’t even make any sense. I honestly don’t know how her page hasn’t been shut down she literally speels out so much crap with no qualifications at all. I feel for the poor people that actually listen to her

Reactions: 12
Does anyone have a guesstimate of Sinead’s weekly/monthly income?
has she ever disclosed how she actually makes money? She talks about her businesses but how is she actually making money:unsure:
I cannot imagine a life where I’m depending on swipe ups and not having the stability of a weekly pay check

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.