Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to the daniella moyles podcast the other day and found sinead just completely ignored any points she was making and talked over the top of her. Daniellas knowledge and vocab seemed on point and I think sinead seemed nearly intimidated or something. I can't even watch sinead stories anymore she just spews back shite she hears from other people or her books 🙄 she more less said on her stories too the other day if Jack doesn't want to come to bali then they clearly have different values and it wouldn't work. The girls severely deluded, if Jack has any sense hell stay put til he gets the teaching experience at home that he wants and feels secure in before jetting off. I'd say sinead calls the shots and in tune with her podcast sinead says... What she says goes 🤔🙄

Reactions: 10
I listened to the daniella moyles podcast the other day and found sinead just completely ignored any points she was making and talked over the top of her. Daniellas knowledge and vocab seemed on point and I think sinead seemed nearly intimidated or something. I can't even watch sinead stories anymore she just spews back shite she hears from other people or her books 🙄 she more less said on her stories too the other day if Jack doesn't want to come to bali then they clearly have different values and it wouldn't work. The girls severely deluded, if Jack has any sense hell stay put til he gets the teaching experience at home that he wants and feels secure in before jetting off. I'd say sinead calls the shots and in tune with her podcast sinead says... What she says goes 🤔🙄
Who is Daniella? Is she worth a follow?

Sinead is having a bad day. So this probably means she’s having a day where someone isn’t complying with what she wants. Maybe Jack has said duck Bali after all! Then again it’s not good to put your happiness in other peoples hands. Isn’t that right sinead!!! Away and manifest yourself out of your bad day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sinead is having a bad day. So this probably means she’s having a day where someone isn’t complying with what she wants. Maybe Jack has said duck Bali after all! Then again it’s not good to put your happiness in other peoples hands. Isn’t that right sinead!!! Away and manifest yourself out of your bad day
Think yourself happy, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People who want 10 kids don’t have 1 kid
in her question box the other day I actually asked about the 10 kids butI don’t think she responded to it! Tbh I’m genuinely just curious as she talks about it so much about how she wants 10 kids so I’m just wondering how she sees that fitting into her current lifestyle and where she thinks she would end up living. Probably too serious of a question for her to answer because she must know that her current lifestyle and having children just wouldn’t work.

Reactions: 3
I think she did answer that 😆 she said she’d bring the kids to Ireland in the summer and go between Bali and Australia 😂 must be planning on homeschooling them 😅

Reactions: 5
I think she did answer that 😆 she said she’d bring the kids to Ireland in the summer and go between Bali and Australia 😂 must be planning on homeschooling them 😅
oh I must have missed it! Maybe someone else asked her too! Like it just doesn’t make sense? I’m sure obviously it would be a great experience for a child living in all these different places but it doesn’t seem like it would be a very stable environment! I just wonder is that genuinely her life plan, to live in a couple of different countries and hop between them forever? Each to their own I suppose but just seems so unrealistic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t see her having 10! Or even 2! She’s been going to a PT recently to lose lockdown weight gained. Like what weight was she referring to?! She’s got none on her. If she could see the change having a baby would have on her body I think she’d change her tune if she’s not happy with a few pounds gained recently.

Reactions: 6
Can’t see her having 10! Or even 2! She’s been going to a PT recently to lose lockdown weight gained. Like what weight was she referring to?! She’s got none on her. If she could see the change having a baby would have on her body I think she’d change her tune if she’s not happy with a few pounds gained recently.
Sorry now but that statement is actually just utter nonsense! Theres nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight if you felt you have put some on during lockdown (not that I think she has but many see it on themselves before others do). She's in the prime of her life right now theres nothing wrong with wanting to look and feel your best during that time - how in gods name would that have any influence on wether she wants to have a family in the future :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Sorry now but that statement is actually just utter nonsense! Theres nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight if you felt you have put some on during lockdown (not that I think she has but many see it on themselves before others do). She's in the prime of her life right now theres nothing wrong with wanting to look and feel your best during that time - how in gods name would that have any influence on wether she wants to have a family in the future :LOL:
Right back at you on the nonsense! You’re misunderstanding completely! It’s her utter negative reaction to that invisible weight gain compared to how she’d feel after carrying a baby is what I’m getting at.

Reactions: 4
Right back at you on the nonsense! You’re misunderstanding completely! It’s her utter negative reaction to that invisible weight gain compared to how she’d feel after carrying a baby is what I’m getting at.
I’m sure she’s aware people put on weight during pregnancy..
Was her reaction to her weight gain (however small) that negative? I follow her but don’t recall her harping on about it so I would hardly dwell on it too much!

Personally I doubt she’s being too serious with the 10 kids comments, sounds like an airy fairy nice idea but she’s a few years off having kids. I doubt she really means 10 or has thought through the implications... it’s just tit talk on her story, people are really clinging onto that comment and I’d guarantee they’ve thought through the detail more than she has 😂🤷‍♀️

Hmm a negative reaction to weight gain would be starving yourself rather than working out and being fit and healthy 🤷‍♀️ Rather than my misunderstanding I think its the format of your comment wasn't exactly clear. I think its fairly evident to all woman that having kids comes with weight gain considering you are literally creating a person. Her response to losing a few covid pounds I'm sure would not be the same as having children they are two completely different circumstances and I think its a bit far fetched to compare them.

Was her reaction to her weight gain (however small) that negative? I follow her but don’t recall her harping on about it so I would hardly dwell on it too much!

Personally I doubt she’s being too serious with the 10 kids comments, sounds like an airy fairy nice idea but she’s a few years off having kids. I doubt she really means 10 or has thought through the implications... it’s just tit talk on her story, people are really clinging onto that comment and I’d guarantee they’ve thought through the detail more than she has 😂🤷‍♀️
Completely agree with this. I would love to think I will have a big family in the future too which I often say but of course my future will decide that for me through factors such as when I have my first child, my financial situation, emotional situation, relationship and many more. Of course its a lovely thing to imagine but nobody can know for sure what their future holds but there shouldn't really be a whole debate on wether she will showcase that future she is currently envisioning

Reactions: 1

she has actually said for years now on multiple occasions that she wants 10 kids. It’s actually one of the first videos on her coont diaries highlight! I do agree with your point that she just says it for tit talk on her story.

I probably have thought about it in more detail than her lol but only because I always think about my life if I am lucky enough to have any kids! Currently I live away from home and couldn’t imagine it being easy not having a family support system around to help, hence why I’m genuinely curious of her plans for the future if she were to have this permanent residence in multiple counties and not having any family around and your family being robbed of a relationship with them too as facetime is only good to a certain extent

Also must be planning on taking in a fortune - imagine the cost of flights for that many people regularly 😂 although, I’m not sure if anyone heard, her roomie took her family on hols to SA, so could probs give Sinead some tips on how to pay for it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole thing is just a nonsense anyway. Bali was never previously in the mix - but she needed to be able to justify travelling in Feb so started to throw it in there in terms of her life goals. It was always Aus/home for the summer a la James Smith. The reason its being kept up is no doubt she will justify the trip home soon for the summer and then maybe back again to Bali in Autumn/Winter so she will be able to back peddle and say she is heading home after her 'work' gigs in Europe for the summer. Until of course Aus opens up and then Bali will just become somewhere to go for hols/short visits.

• Heart
What is going on with that hair 🙆‍♀️
Saying she is trying to keep the heat off it then proceeds to put a curl in it. Pretty sure brushing it would have been suffice.
must be a Bali thing eh...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.