Sinead Hegarty #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know who all these brain dead thicks are that actually aspire to be this idiot 🙈
The kardashian effect.

Get famous for not having to do anything or having the talent. She’s literally just a jersey puller, spourting mindset shite because it’s the topic everyone is on about. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The kardashian effect.

Get famous for not having to do anything or having the talent. She’s literally just a jersey puller, spourting mindset shite because it’s the topic everyone is on about. 😂
This 🙏
I cant stand this. Sinead literally serves them a word salad which makes zero sense and has no scientific backing and her fans eat it up like shes some sort of genius

Reactions: 10
It’s another lie. She didn’t even complete her first year!! She’s full of total tit
Daniella moyles has a lot of lies in her book let me tell you! I used to run in her social circles and a lot of things don’t add up. One thing is she met maser when he was dating Thalia heffernan and Daniella knew full well. The other fella Dave broke up with her numerous times when they were together, she was asked to leave spin, she earned 40k for a Vichy campaign which allowed her to travel on short notice, several other stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Whats the story with this ex and best friend craic?
Can someone create a new thread please? I don’t know how 😅

the ex drama is in her life update on YouTube, basically one of her best friends got with one of her exes and had been comforting her through the break up and they’ve now gotten with each other and Sinead is really upset about it. I do feel for her but I still think she’s handled it terribly in general, never mind for someone who’s so aligned/enlightened.
If it was me I’d honestly be thinking that friend is more to be pitied than laughed at.. if they saw me in bits over this person and the breakup drama etc and then decided to get with them I’d be thinking ‘are you ok like’ 😂 if it hurt me that badly I’d remove myself from the situation, not plaster it all over the internet giving strangers ammunition to speculate about my current relationship anyway 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.