Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. I think she really liked James as a friend but Pat was her ideal. It was Pat who broke it off with her.
Agreed.

I saw someone share it a while ago and said it was their first meeting, so take with a grain of salt.

Deli also strikes me as the kind of girl who really can't stay single for long. I think she was aware of James' feelings all along, and maybe she did like him but I think she liked the way he made her feel.

With that said I was one of the people who secretly hoped they'd end up together for years before they did. And since they have (with only seeing very small glimpses) I'm not sure if it's good for them.

I think she panicked as she was quickly approaching 30 and would be single.. or maybe the sex with James was just bomb?

IDK.
---

Yeah, I wondered the same. She did mention a username!
She likes attention too much to stay single for long. I totally agree with the approaching 30 thing. Add to that everyone around her coupling up. Zeuz and Vixella announced they were together a couple months before James and Deli began dating.

Reactions: 5
I saw someone share it a while ago and said it was their first meeting, so take with a grain of salt.

Deli also strikes me as the kind of girl who really can't stay single for long. I think she was aware of James' feelings all along, and maybe she did like him but I think she liked the way he made her feel.

With that said I was one of the people who secretly hoped they'd end up together for years before they did. And since they have (with only seeing very small glimpses) I'm not sure if it's good for them.

I think she panicked as she was quickly approaching 30 and would be single.. or maybe the sex with James was just bomb?

IDK.
Deli herself said she is the type of girl who always has a boyfriend so honestly it fits. I’m sure she does love him, but low key have always gotten the vibe that she got with him when she did because he was there, available, and into her. She’s also mentioned that they were just hooking up at first and he was the one who convinced her to get together for real, so…(side note: I would NOT be happy if my partner said this about me to even just a few people, let alone posting it on YouTube, but whatever)

Maybe they’re soulmates and will live happily ever after, but who knows what things would be like for them now if COVID hadn’t happened and they weren’t essentially forced to go into lockdown together a few months into their relationship.

Reactions: 7
She’s also mentioned that they were just hooking up at first and he was the one who convinced her to get together for real, so…(side note: I would NOT be happy if my partner said this about me to even just a few people, let alone posting it on YouTube, but whatever)
But to be fair, she said she was worried what would happen to their friendship if it didn't work out which I understand. And in their case it could also hurt their income, people taking sides and so on.

Reactions: 6
I just watched fakegamergirls growing together video genuinely laughed out loud. The chaotic editing I am not a fan of but she is funny. Now that I've been nice about a simstuber I may need a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But to be fair, she said she was worried what would happen to their friendship if it didn't work out which I understand. And in their case it could also hurt their income, people taking sides and so on.
Ohhhhhh okay. I totally mistook that statement as something else, as if she needed to be convinced to date him because she wasn't sure if she was really into him. But that makes sense and is understandable.

Is it me, or has there been a lack of content from some of the Simmers lately? James posted, what, 2 videos from his early access?

Reactions: 8
Ohhhhhh okay. I totally mistook that statement as something else, as if she needed to be convinced to date him because she wasn't sure if she was really into him. But that makes sense and is understandable.

Is it me, or has there been a lack of content from some of the Simmers lately? James posted, what, 2 videos from his early access?
Not just you. I find it odd that James didn't post a Build/Buy overview. I can't remember him ever skipping one

Reactions: 12
I think it is odd as well how few videos those with early access have put out. I watched Satch and Simmer Erin and got a thorough review of everything in their videos.

I didn't like that the 2 videos James did did not show that much really. The narrow focus in his videos left me thinking he just did the minimal amount of effort and I don't usually feel that way about his videos but I was disappointed.

I was thinking it was weird that James rushed to get videos out so that his series would be ready for the new pack but hasn’t posted anything really since, especially as he had early access.

Yes, EA should give a millionaire more money. :rolleyes:

pay - Copy.PNG

---
If she was really about "EA, pay my friends" the she'd be telling everyone to use her friend's codes and not hers. We see right through that "holier than thou" act Lilsimsie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I was thinking it was weird that James rushed to get videos out so that his series would be ready for the new pack but hasn’t posted anything really since, especially as he had early access.
His output is actually quite baffling, especially as he's normally got these things planned out weeks in advance. He's been building up to the Infants pack for a month or so now, speeding through the last parts of his previous Lets' Play so he could have the family poised on the brink of a new generation, has been quite clearly looking forward to blending the branches of his Bigwallet family together...

...and then puts out 2 slightly sloppy and chaotic standalone videos about the basic infant update and the miniutae of the new likes/dislikes system. And nothing else. It's a funny sort of move when he's normally so meticulous about getting a build/buy overview and a Part One of a Lets' Play out ASAP.

I'm sure Deli would have informed everyone if something had come up, bless her, but there's no denying it's an odd blip on the part of James.

Reactions: 15
The fact Jessie has been one of the more prolific posters for this EP says it all considering she so regularly disappears off the face of the earth. The game changer content has not been there.

View attachment 2036237
---
If she was really about "EA, pay my friends" the she'd be telling everyone to use her friend's codes and not hers. We see right through that "holier than thou" act Lilsimsie.
So she posts her "honest" review, making a point of saying she's not getting paid for her opinion then waits a day and posts her creator code which gets her money when people buy the pack.

A few people are questioning it but sadly others are not.

This makes me appreciate even more that Plumbella turned down a creator code.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
The last time they offered creator codes I intentionally did not use the code when I bought the pack. Because like others have said, why should I?

Reactions: 17
This creator code thing is pure manipulation to make people think they are helping support their favourite creator. Kayla can tell herself that it doesn't hurt anyone because people are buying the game anyway. But people are being pushed into buying the game at full price just to hit a deadline. It's wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2036237
---
I genuinely do not understand this. She’s going to play the game and make videos and stream it regardless of EA paying her or not. Why on earth would EA pay her for literally nothing? Her making money off videos and streaming is one thing because she’s actually putting in time and effort. But to get paid because people are buying the pack and mention your name? So you literally aren’t doing anything? No. That’s the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I would rather that 5% go directly towards the developers. Not a content creator that didn’t do tit for the game.

Reactions: 12
I do respect that Plumbella turned a code down. I don’t agree with this creator code business. Why should anyone give lil simsie an extra 5%? She hasn’t done anything to deserve it!

Reactions: 16
Agreed. Its a totally different story if it's 5% off for us too. Then I'd use it and pick my favorite youtuber.... Oh wait, I don't have any favourites anymore
How are we supposed to view Simsies reviews as unbiased if she can literally profit from the game selling

Reactions: 15
So stupid, why would I wanna use a code that is useless to me but helps you out? Doesn't make sense at all!
---
How do you forget? Or Steph just trying to be funny?
She just tries to make a meme about her terrible upload schedule despite trying to get people to give her money via patreon for basically no actual incentive. If I still liked her and subscribed to her patreon only to get an unfinished video and getting to watch her videos one day early I’d be pissed off. I can’t imagine how the people that chose to support her feel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.