Sims YouTubers #5 James and Deli are eternally grateful, Lilsimsie's suburbans are getting painful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dislike her pink hair. it doesn’t compliment her at all
---

aaaand the exact same living space and bedroom?? literally look at any of her build videos and you’ll see rooms that look exactly like this
View attachment 2041820View attachment 2041821
i wasn’t kidding about the kitchen being the exact same as her other builds. every screenshot is from a different video
Kayla is so bleeping boring it’s painful to watch at this point.
---
Renovating her own build? This has to be the bottom of the barrel, right? This has to be peak laziness, RIGHT?
DevonBumpkin renovates his old builds, but it’s entertaining because he drags his old design choices. And of course the end result is worth the watch.
---
I watched delis lp. It was bland and boring I didn't care about anyone. Note to Deli telling the viewer there's family drama is pointless unless you actually show family drama. Deli trying to pretend that the world is interesting with lots of stuff to do is hilarious. Going on family walks is not gameplay. I bet it lasts 6 episodes she probably filmed for about 3 hours which breaks down to 6 thirty minute episodes in total.
The last deli lp I watched was Parenthood and it was actually good, at least imo. And she finished it 😲

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
aaaand the exact same living space and bedroom?? literally look at any of her build videos and you’ll see rooms that look exactly like this
View attachment 2041820View attachment 2041821
i wasn’t kidding about the kitchen being the exact same as her other builds. every screenshot is from a different video
This is so funny with all her identical kitchens 😂 but to be fair, one of them had an island 😍😯
Girl must b a good actor because how is she not SO BORED OF IT

On YouTube I prefer longer videos in general, like 40-60 mins (I have found that sometimes 60+ can be a bit padded or repetitive) but for simmers?? Most of them do not have the charisma to carry long videos lmao
Last (and only) LP I watched was JTs all lot challenge and to be fair, I really liked it

Reactions: 4
I personally love longer videos. I kinda hate the short 15 minute ones. But that's bc when I watch, I want to binge and spend a few hours and super short videos just feel lacking for LPs. It does depend though, some people can make a short video really entertaining and others make long ones boring AF *COUGH DELI COUGH 😂

But I prefer longer ones, and I like the less edited ones. I don't care if your Sim is skilling up, if your commentary is good, it's fine. I've found some people don't know how to edit and it makes it really confusing and chaotic in a bad way. One of my old fave small channels started trying to edit like the big channels- like record for hours and condense it, and it was SO confusing bc they'd cut out something and two episodes later talk about it and you're sitting there like "wtf?" - so, I mean, I may hate most of the large channels, but props to them for editing cohesivley 😂
I also love watching longer videos, I always enjoy James's building videos on his second channel where he actually films the whole process and not edited into a 15 minute speed build!
---
Yeah, where is James???
So strange, haven't seen anything on the new pack and he is always my go to person for this sort of thing!

Reactions: 6
Everyone has just become so lazy, the second they could get away with half arsed videos they sure did it.

I only really watch every now and then for the nostalgia as my time of YouTube growing up was queen, lifesimmer generations lp lol. Shocking at how Kayla has become too

Reactions: 5
hang on. is deli that much of an idiot she thought it was just a coincidence that exercising helped her anxiety?? like she didn’t know there was actual science to it until her physio told her??? is this woman actually in her 30s and doesn’t know benefits to exercising?? also for someone who’s suffered with anxiety for apparently 10 years or more as she says, she hasn’t once looked into ways of helping it other than medication???? this woman lacks a serious amount of brain cells

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
These self involved influencers, does anyone need multiple stories on how Deli’s knee is slightly painful. She needs to get out more.

Shame there’s no way she can angle knee pain to get out of her work! Though if there is, she will manage.

hang on. is deli that much of an idiot she thought it was just a coincidence that exercising helped her anxiety?? like she didn’t know there was actual science to it until her physio told her??? is this woman actually in her 30s and doesn’t know benefits to exercising?? also for someone who’s suffered with anxiety for apparently 10 years or more as she says, she hasn’t once looked into ways of helping it other than medication???? this woman lacks a serious amount of brain cells
omg THIS!

I came here to tell y’all that Deli DISCOVERED that exercise is good for anxiety somehow also managing to be insulting to everyone with depression and anxiety who has ever had someone tell them they should just exercise (or take a walk in a forest) and they will feel better.

Reactions: 9
omg THIS!

I came here to tell y’all that Deli DISCOVERED that exercise is good for anxiety somehow also managing to be insulting to everyone with depression and anxiety who has ever had someone tell them they should just exercise (or take a walk in a forest) and they will feel better.
The fact her career is online too astounds me that she’s never come across this information before, it’s literally everywhere you can’t escape it when just generally browsing. The rest of her time spent online is clearly her googling herself and her symptoms on WebMD and that’s it.

Does anyone think Deli got so jealous of James’ videos/work ethic that she’s taken him hostage so he can’t post? 🤣 like others have said he is usually my go to when new packs come out - although it annoys me how stuck up and rude he can be sometimes, he does seem to explore and show different parts of a pack. Just think it’s weird he rushed the end of his last series to get the Bigwallets ready for the new pack and then he’s gone silent.
Sidenote if anyone is looking for any recommendations, I have been watching Risshella’s videos which I’m enjoying, she’s just been doing a 100 infant challenge and live-streaming Sims in Bloom challenge but feel like she’s doing a good job looking at the pack via gameplay.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I definitely recommend Risshella her streams are good and she interacts well with her viewers.

Reactions: 1
New James vid is up!
2 minutes into that video. "So there's no new jobs to make money with...I suppose I could start adopting orphans and sell their teeth to the Tooth Fairy"

Gotta admire James' commitment to the grind, I suppose...😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he really just…didn’t record much for early access? Living with Deli is rubbing off on him I see 😬

• Haha
Ok my 2 cents on James new lp. I thought it was just ok. He rushed to get done in his last lp's but I am quite sure he knew this pack was coming so if he had done more to prepare it wouldn't be this rush to meet some rando and get pregnant while also trying to live. He is doing things a bit differently and that I appreciated but he chose the most boring jobs for his sims. Also, being the 3rd episode in for him in the pack, I expected just, more. He has not really shown the world enough and different features. This will be a learn as we go deal but at this point I have seen enough videos already just in a week and know he is skipping things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
2 minutes into that video. "So there's no new jobs to make money with...I suppose I could start adopting orphans and sell their teeth to the Tooth Fairy"

I'm pretty sure Kayla is doing a 'Can I get rich selling puzzles' video so she's cracked making money at least

I wonder if James purposely didn’t post so that Deli would get more views with her early access considering she built lots for it.

In other news FGG says she has a review coming Wednesday or Thursday like what is the point in a review this long after the pack has come out?

• Wow

I'm watching it now and I swear to God, I heard "adopt kids and sell..." & my brain went YOU CANNOT SELL KIDS?!? Before he finished that sentence 🤣🤣

I DO wish he didn't use every child his Sim has to start a new series, like, just use one or the other. Idk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm watching it now and I swear to God, I heard "adopt kids and sell..." & my brain went YOU CANNOT SELL KIDS?!? Before he finished that sentence 🤣🤣

I DO wish he didn't use every child his Sim has to start a new series, like, just use one or the other. Idk
Not to mention Breanne was more interesting than Addison’s young family. It would’ve been cool to see her have a science baby and follow the science baby. Special appearances from Addison, Hilary & cousins of course.

I wonder if James purposely didn’t post so that Deli would get more views with her early access considering she built lots for it.
I wondered the same thing.
I'm also curious how long they actually got the pack. Most people I've checked, didn't seem to have as much pre-release content as usual.

On a different note, I'm assuming both James and Deli had early access to the Life By You information as they both had videos drop the moment the announcement livestream ended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.