SimplyNailogical / SimplyNotLogical

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have recently started watching Simply Nailogical - and I honestly haven't laughed as much at something on YouTube before. She has an impressive over-6 million subscribers and her videos get 1million+ views.

Reasons why I love her;

1. Canadian
2. She still has a day job - and an intellectual one at that - and tells people to stay in school and not rely on YouTube!
3. Her humour
4. Menchie and Zyler, her cats
5. Her boyfriend Beynn
6. She just donated $25k from merch sales to about 4 different animal charities - she donated the same last year and has paid for tuition in the past too
7. Just saw that Beynn donated toys that she bought to review to a Salvation Army collection point
8. Her nail care advice is sensible (lol, she is a nail channel and this is no. 8 in my list of why I like her!)
9. The effort she puts into editing her videos
10. Like Safiya Nygard, she has little catchphrases that she uses each video. I find that soothing.

Anyone else like this channel?

Reactions: 5
Yes! I think she's hilarious! I love how real she is and that she doesn't take herself too seriously. I also think its fab that she doesn't just rely on Youtube and has something to go back to once its over.

I wouldn't buy her merch just cos its a bit pricey (although at least she's donating a lot of the money from it, I'm guessing thats why its pricey?), but some of her designs have been really cute. I love the ones with her cats on and the 'happy holodays' one she did.

Reactions: 2
Yes! I think she's hilarious! I love how real she is and that she doesn't take herself too seriously. I also think its fab that she doesn't just rely on Youtube and has something to go back to once its over.

I wouldn't buy her merch just cos its a bit pricey (although at least she's donating a lot of the money from it, I'm guessing thats why its pricey?), but some of her designs have been really cute. I love the ones with her cats on and the 'happy holodays' one she did.
I quite like the "What d'you think?" shirts. That's something I forgot in my list above - I love how she uses the old commercials she was in as a kid!

Reactions: 1
I like her and think she's one of the few youtubers who are quite genuine and real

I am getting a little bored of her recent videos though, I kinda liked her nail tutorials with a side of witty commentary atm it's just, random stuff that's getting old

Love Cristine and Beyyyyn.

I wouldnt buy Holo Taco unless I saw it in a shop or something. But I like how well thought out it is, and that they've done it all alone.

I really like the fact that she wears casual clothes and likes staying at home, but her nails are crazy :)

Reactions: 1