Simone_Rosalie_uk and theimperfectlyperfectparent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked to see if either of them have a thread on here but couldn’t find one.

Who saw all the drama between these two today?

What do you think of it all?

Simone has deleted her account now.

Why would she delete it? I guess it’s hard to compete with these massive accounts and she probably got sent more hate back. Not sure if it’s coincidence but I’ve seen TIPP create similar content to others after they’ve posted more than this one time. Potentially accidental ??‍♀

Simone’s back this morning with a big long story about what a terrible person she is and this is the end of instagram for her.

I’m sure she feels awful now the tit has hit the fan for her, but equally when I looked at TIPP yesterday morning when Simone first complained about her post, she was following Simone, and a while later when TIPP knew she was accused of coping Simone’s content, she was no longer following her and said on her stories that she’d never heard of her. So I find that a bit fishy.

I’m surprised there’s not more responses about this, I guess not many tattlers are following them!

Reactions: 1
I actually saw that too, she was definitely following her yesterday morning.
I think the whole suicidal thing is a bit drastic as I didn’t think her stories abt feeling a little robbed were unjustified & she hd a right to feel all those things as I’ve heard others say similar @ one time or another. She probably should have messaged & said it first, but if it ws the other way round I don’t think many would have just messaged & said “oh look at us, twins!”

I don't know either of them, but have just gone and read Simone's instastories from this morning. It reads like something an angsty teenager would write - so utterly self-obsessed. I assume this woman is not a teenager as she mentions having three kids? She clearly has 'issues' and yet again on social media, here's somebody pulling the depression/anxiety card - is it me or does EVERY SINGLE INFLUENCER out there think they have some sort of mental health issue?

I would have thought that Instagram and YOuTube were the last places you'd want to be spending time if you have genuine mental health problems, - unless you can let the negative reactions and criticism and everything else that comes with being an influencer go over your head and not loose any sleep over it, I think it would do you far more harm than good putting yourself out there.

I suppose the upside of this particular woman is that she did apologise publicly to the other one when she thought she was wrong. But if she's seriously getting her partner wanting to call an ambulance over some silly spat on Instagram, then she needs to leave the internet alone for a while.

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed Simone for a while and she’s always up and down, very manic at times and constantly saying she’s keeping away, deleting her app, coming back, taking a few days off, missing her followers, taking a break, back again. She’s one of the few that I think does genuinely suffer with poor mental health, unlike some who like to throw anxiety out there when they get called out about sneaky advertising.

I do think she’s being way too harsh on herself about this. I’m not convinced TIPP didn’t get “inspired” by Simone’s post. Yes the ‘I Am...’ thing isn’t an original idea but it’s strange that TIPP was actually following Simone yesterday morning and obviously deleted her and then claimed she’d never heard of her before. I’m not buying that at all which makes me question if TIPP was inspired to post by Simone.

As I’ve said I think Simone is being too harsh on herself but Instagram is probably not the right place for her if it’s making her feel so low.

Not having any social media can be very liberating.

Not having any social media can be very liberating.
So very true! I stopped using Facebook around the time the story of the Cornell university/targeted updates was released. I subsequently stopped using Instagram and all other platforms. Then, a year ago, I stopped using a personal phone completely. No requests for FarmVille, no comparing myself to the edited and unattainable insta life, no WhatsApp group chats that I had to will myself to respond to... I felt absolutely liberated. I know it was an extreme solution, but it worked, for the sake of my mental health.
Recently saw a family member who was shocked that I managed to survive without a personal phone... how do I take pictures of my children? Erm...with an actual camera!
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I don’t know who Simone is but I’m not a fan of tipp. I find her quite self righteous and one of those “I want to be a mental health hero” types.

Reactions: 3
Simone today? It’s just a bit much filming the whole day no? When I’m in my down days I barely take photos of the kids let alone film the whole day as I just do what I can to get through the day, so bizarre.

Wow had no idea who this lady was! Just searched her insta and honestly she is everything that annoys me. Whiney, self entitled, poor me me mommy. Being a mother is hard. We all feel it. We all have our struggles. And we all have to pick our tits up and crack on. Its what we signed up for. And after discovering her now I'm happy to say I'll never be looking again. The end. ?

I think Simone is a good person trying her best and she’s genuinely struggling with her mental health.
I think social media just makes poor mental health worse.
I think filming so much of your day is unnecessary because it’s not that interesting to anyone else and I don’t want to be unkind to her but my honest opinion is that I just don’t go on Instagram to watch people do their laundry and eat their breakfast etc. I just tap past it all. If I’m following someone I want to hear what they have to say, get to know who they are, see interesting or pretty photos, and occasionally a video of what they are doing is fine but I actually find the music throughout the whole story very irritating and it makes me want to switch off. I also know adding music is time consuming so I think it would be better if it was left out most of the time.

Does anyone think Simone guilt tripped Jordan into this sixth baby then? After all he was adamant that a 6th baby was a no, they fell out, she got upset and then come back to say ‘they’ll see where they get before her 30th birthday’ which was literally a week after she posted it?

Also I don’t understand this need to have a 6th baby when she’s now put the 3rd and 4th children into day care because she’s finding it hard to deal with? Maybe I could understand if she hadn’t planned this baby, but it was fully planned and desired and dreamed of. I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Does anyone think Simone guilt tripped Jordan into this sixth baby then? After all he was adamant that a 6th baby was a no, they fell out, she got upset and then come back to say ‘they’ll see where they get before her 30th birthday’ which was literally a week after she posted it?

Also I don’t understand this need to have a 6th baby when she’s now put the 3rd and 4th children into day care because she’s finding it hard to deal with? Maybe I could understand if she hadn’t planned this baby, but it was fully planned and desired and dreamed of. I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️
I feel exactly the same way about this .... unfollowed her ages ago because to be honest she come across as someone who is seriously unhinged.

She absolutely guilt tripped that man into having another baby and it’s vile. What made me click unfollow was when she shared screen shots of her WhatsApp’s to him begging for sex before the school run.

Could you imagine if this was the other way around? And it was him doing that to her. Her followers would be messaging her telling her it’s emotional abuse- which it is!!

Jordan will run for hills soon no actually he won’t he’s petrified of her 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel exactly the same way about this .... unfollowed her ages ago because to be honest she come across as someone who is seriously unhinged.

She absolutely guilt tripped that man into having another baby and it’s vile. What made me click unfollow was when she shared screen shots of her WhatsApp’s to him begging for sex before the school run.

Could you imagine if this was the other way around? And it was him doing that to her. Her followers would be messaging her telling her it’s emotional abuse- which it is!!

Jordan will run for hills soon no actually he won’t he’s petrified of her 🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree, just because the genders was reversed does not make it ok, and I’m not sure why no one else has picked up or commented on it.
I must have missed the screen shots, that’s vile!! Why would you do that, never mind share it on social media?? Poor Jordan, I’m sure he will wake up one day and realise the rut he’s stuck in. Probably why he pisses off to football constantly 😂

Has Simone left IG now?
She was always on off on off but i haven’t seen her around for a while.

Has Simone left IG now?
She was always on off on off but i haven’t seen her around for a while.
I’m sure she will be back!! When the new baby is here no doubt. She’s never away for long, she just probably has no new content to share.

Does anyone remember before she conceived (guilt tripped Jordan) this baby and she constantly banged on about how ‘6 has always been the dream since I was a child’ ‘after my sixth I’m done’ ‘i wanted to have all my babies in my 20’s so I can say good bye to this chapter of my life’

and now she’s had her 6th she’s ‘not sure she’s done’ ‘early retirement at 30 is though’ ‘there’s every chance there will be more babies in the future.’ And when Jordan says no she ‘begs, pleads and cry’s for months’

the woman is crazy. I feel sorry for Jordan. She will never be happy with the kids she already has. And the more she has the less time she will have for each of them. She will fulfill her needs against her husband and her kids detriment and not even care.

the craziest part is, that she airs it for the world to see and genuinely sees no wrong in her actions.