Simone_Rosalie_uk and theimperfectlyperfectparent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree about the whole coming home from work and helping her put them in the car. Surely if putting them in the car is an issue, you could find somewhere to go that you can just walk to? As well as having to take time off work to be at home to help. I think she really needs to address her mental health issues better. The fact she currently doesn’t have a phone, isn’t that the second time she’s smashed a phone recently?!
Their house looks a good size downstairs but the upstairs seems really small! The kids bedrooms are tiny! Surely they must be able to be on a list to be re-housed due to overcrowding?

Why the hell Is she now listing her clothes, prices and doing Fashion pictures. And the fact someone said they liked them 🤦🏼‍♀️Please don’t encourage her!

Aw I actually really like her but I think she’s got quite a lot on her plate & really hope she isn’t having another! Her boyfriend really needs to get his balls chopped! X

Reactions: 2
Fascinated by this woman! She’s a funny one… 🤔 This thread seems to have petered but is there a live one?

She has got worse since this last baby. She was getting up for the day after a 3am night feed 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has! Yes what is this ridiculously early to rise nonsense she’s on it’s almost like she’s in competition with herself. (All for the hydration but) oh dear and the water obsession 🤔😂

She’s completely manic. Is this woman ok? and does she always tell her followers she’s just banged her husband? And what’s with the aggressive salad munching? What job does Jordan do?

I hope her health visitor is keeping an eye on her...that epiphany about the robin was a clear manic episode.

Reactions: 1
She always talks about the robin and she always talks manically? She seems like the kind of person who dismisses her hv, doubt they’d be allowed in. She’s Mrs I’ve got 7 kids I know the drill. She’s scary.