Simon Wilson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch Simons youtube channel? He seems a genuine lovely guy. Hes just started a new series and ive got to say the quality of it is amazing, should of been in netflix!

5 people have to get to Monaco with no money and the first one wins £5000!

He has a thread here I don’t have time to find it right now but some people do find him problematic,,,,

I see their points but still enjoy his content. This Monaco thing is fun. YouTube seems very much to be entering an era of gameshow and reality type content - but made by vloggers and with their own spin. (Did you notice this show is of course made with a production company. With all the cameras and money it’s not a surprise of course)

Reactions: 1
Anyone watch Simons youtube channel? He seems a genuine lovely guy. Hes just started a new series and ive got to say the quality of it is amazing, should of been in netflix!

5 people have to get to Monaco with no money and the first one wins £5000!
I watch him. I liked him at first, then got bored with his stealing off McDonald’s and hotel spas for his no money challenge. All got very dull.

went down further in my books when he went on a trip with Alfie and let Alfie use all the footage and basically was just there to appear in alfies video so wanted to clout.

this new video was quite good, although it felt a bit like a rip off of ‘hunted’ to me. Although I can appreciate how much time and effort it must take to do that and that he’s trying to be different.

cant help but think he’s going to turn into a dick once he starts getting bigger money coming in