Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought that (even taking out the fact he is a Christian) that Simon Thomas puts some pretty unkind stuff up on his stories
Always personal to Boris (whatever your political views are is your choice) but picking apart someone’s physical features and laughing at their stammering is cruel.
Then today he deleted it now but I saw he posted up a clip of a man who was mistakenly identified as a woman.. and thought it was hilarious.
He’s also put some pretty inappropriate stuff up before too which if not discriminatory at best it’s just thoughtless.

All I’m saying is for someone who goes on about mental health.. and tries to advocate.. he’s an absolute hypocrite. Taking the mick out of people. Absolute hypocrite.
Yep, definitely not the lovely man he likes to think he is (or at least that he’s trying to portray).
I often find, though, that Christians who are very vocal about their religion, and try to preach to everyone, are usually the most unkind people, and are very hypocritical. Those whose personalities are the most true to Christian values, are those who just get on with it quietly.
Mr Thomas fits very much in the first category.

Reactions: 15
He’s a really odd man. The wording he uses with his posts just always seem slightly strange. Take tonight for example, I don’t think I would call myself ‘blessed’ if I had lost my life partner (very very fast at a horrendously young age) also leaving my young son motherless. His situation is obviously so hard but it’s like he has to constantly over compensate about how wonderful his new situation is and how incredible his new Gf / fiancé (who knows) is. It’s either just complete disregard for the past or perhaps she is incredibly insecure about Gemma. Very strange

Reactions: 20
He’s a really odd man. The wording he uses with his posts just always seem slightly strange. Take tonight for example, I don’t think I would call myself ‘blessed’ if I had lost my life partner (very very fast at a horrendously young age) also leaving my young son motherless. His situation is obviously so hard but it’s like he has to constantly over compensate about how wonderful his new situation is and how incredible his new Gf / fiancé (who knows) is. It’s either just complete disregard for the past or perhaps she is incredibly insecure about Gemma. Very strange
His most recent post, it just makes me feel uncomfortable but I can’t put my finger on why. I just hope he still talks about Gemma to his little boy still, feels like Simon just wants to ignore it all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I feel like Gemma will hardly get a mention as he’s scared of upsetting Derrina. I understand it must be hard but she knew the situation she was getting in to.

I feel like Gemma will hardly get a mention as he’s scared of upsetting Derrina. I understand it must be hard but she knew the situation she was getting in to.
I think she did in terms of Gemma and a bereaved child (still not convinced Simon was ever that heartbroken), but I can’t imagine she knew what he’s really like. I really feel for her.

Reactions: 5
I think she did in terms of Gemma and a bereaved child (still not convinced Simon was ever that heartbroken), but I can’t imagine she knew what he’s really like. I really feel for her.
I’ve got a feeling they will her married soon and it wouldn’t surprise me if they had a baby

Reactions: 6
I think she must be really insecure. Ok it must be very hard I appreciate that, but she knew the situation before getting into it. Lockdown ‘forced her in to that house” , well, they come accross so spoiled. He writes #blessed which is ironic to me when he moans so much. Moans about his shark hoover (privileged to have one?) moans about his house sale taking longer over Christmas etc etc. Now he is moaning about disappointments they’ve had? Blatantly a wedding cancelled. She will definitely be getting pregnant soon totally agree with that. Perhaps they were planning to go through fertility treatment and couldn’t? As he wrote before how he was with Gemma but not sure if he had MFI.
There’s literally people over lockdown who had to flee their houses and had nowhere and he and her are moaning that they had to live in a house together that his deceased wife lived in? How ghastly!! They need perspective, get a grip.

Also why is everything so cryptic? Like if you’re going to write about disappointments just write what it is..

Reactions: 15
I think she must be really insecure. Ok it must be very hard I appreciate that, but she knew the situation before getting into it. Lockdown ‘forced her in to that house” , well, they come accross so spoiled. He writes #blessed which is ironic to me when he moans so much. Moans about his shark hoover (privileged to have one?) moans about his house sale taking longer over Christmas etc etc. Now he is moaning about disappointments they’ve had? Blatantly a wedding cancelled. She will definitely be getting pregnant soon totally agree with that. Perhaps they were planning to go through fertility treatment and couldn’t? As he wrote before how he was with Gemma but not sure if he had MFI.
There’s literally people over lockdown who had to flee their houses and had nowhere and he and her are moaning that they had to live in a house together that his deceased wife lived in? How ghastly!! They need perspective, get a grip.

Also why is everything so cryptic? Like if you’re going to write about disappointments just write what it is..
He's an attention seeker that wants to be relevant and relatable when really he comes across as an hole

Derrina is an adult who knew he was a widower with a son when they get together. That poor boy has lost his mum so cruelly so he hasn’t “walked an easy path” for a long time. I wonder how he feels having an another woman in the house?

It makes me sick how everything is done for derrinas benefit. I get that we don’t everything but what I do see I don’t care for.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve got a feeling they will her married soon and it wouldn’t surprise me if they had a baby
I suspect the ‘big disappointment’ was that their wedding was cancelled in the autumn. We know they’re engaged, despite their attempts to hide the ring and photoshop it out, as they’ve slipped up a couple of times and left it visible. Their religious stance presumably means they’re living in sin and would want to be married ASAP.
And baby, yes, I can’t see the year ending without a pregnancy!

Reactions: 8
I've never noticed this thread before, but he's got on my nerves for years. He just totally turned the whole thing into a pity party and all about him and not his poor wife and child. Can't stand him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I've never noticed this thread before, but he's got on my nerves for years. He just totally turned the whole thing into a pity party and all about him and not his poor wife and child. Can't stand him.
Exactly, and has actually made money from Gemma’s death too. He’s vile.
I also hate how he posts about Derrina, starting with ‘she didn’t want me to say anything but...’ If you love and value her as much as you claim to, maybe you should try listening to her and respecting her wishes, rather than using her for Instagram content.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Exactly, and has actually made money from Gemma’s death too. He’s vile.
I also hate how he posts about Derrina, starting with ‘she didn’t want me to say anything but...’ If you love and value her as much as you claim to, maybe you should try listening to her and respecting her wishes, rather than using her for Instagram content.
Constant attention seeking from him 🤮

Juat seeing comments from Ethan's fundraising walk yesterday and someone wrote about Simon moving on so quickly.....hit a nerve i think 🙂
Then Gemma's mum writes a long comment, probably had to say nice things else she wouldn't see Ethan.
Has he deleted the post? I can’t see it

Reactions: 1
Maybe it's just me but I can not abide the word chum either. And of course Ethan says he loves Derrina, he knows he can't say anything else!