Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men usually get over losing their wives very quickly. I’m sick of hearing him bleating on. That little boy will be scarred forever losing his mother so young and all Simon cares about is himself.
Wow, what an horrendous generalisation.

Reactions: 6
Just stumbled across this thread. I had to unfollow him. It’s terribly sad what happened him but really is it all necessary. Correct me if I’m wrong, but does he have a job apart from discussing his grief and his book? The poor child, how will he ever learn to move on if it’s all he hears his father talk about. The new girlfriend must be soft in the head. I can’t imagine the talk between them. I’d be treated for depression after 10 minutes in his company 😰😩

Reactions: 3
Is he the guy that presented Blue Peter back in the day?

So shocked and feel for his little boy.
He should be spending quality time with his son not putting his own selfish needs first!

Reactions: 4
Is he the guy that presented Blue Peter back in the day?

So shocked and feel for his little boy.
He should be spending quality time with his son not putting his own selfish needs first!
Yes, that’s him.
He worked for Sky Sports before his wife died, I think he quit before her death due to depression and has heavily hinted about wanting to go back.

Reactions: 2
His wife had life insurance which enabled him to stay at home with his son in the months following her death. I think that was absolutely the right thing to do.

Perhaps some of his later decisions are a bit more questionable

Reactions: 8
I have no idea how they must feel, as they have had a really traumatic thing happen BUT the over sharing was too much.

My concern now is he has absolutely dragged his son through the over sharing of grief, yet he gets a new partner and his days might seem a little brighter...but what about the son?

Awful position for anyone to be in but I do think he will regret the way he has used social media. I know there is a harsh reality but some things have to be kept private, for the sake of her other loved ones? It becomes almost selfish when you decide to broadcast everything because of your own grief but forget she was a mum, daughter, sister etc.

Although I'm not taking away from the awful situation for him.

Reactions: 3
Watch his live stream from today inside Costa. He goes off on a major rant at someone saying he didn't ask anyone for consent to film them 😂🤣 "Get a grip!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watch his live stream from today inside Costa. He goes off on a major rant at someone saying he didn't ask anyone for consent to film them 😂🤣 "Get a grip!!"
I couldn't work out who moaned about him in Costa 😂 I do see their point though, it's quite intrusive.
At least he is raising awareness I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This guy is fake as duck, his poor wife probably went through hell being married to him, he’s a narcissist

I heard him tell his story on the griefcast podcast, incredibly sad but I felt there was something off about him despite having no idea who he was. It's probably just that he's a knob rather than anything sinister though.

Thank god for this thread! He lives close to me and locals are starting to go off him now. He started seeing new woman only 6 months after wife died. He claimed she was always there for him no matter what. Screams of a woman with an agenda. I’ve been sat at the next table in Thames Lido where he goes sometimes and he’s absolutely cringe and very aware of his own status. Constantly talking loudly so people can see who he is. Although not many actually know him. On IG if anyone would challenge him, he’d go awol on them yet very rarely replied to the positive comments. He’s absolutely fake and desperately tried to justify his reasons for shacking up with new woman so soon. Totally back fired. He’s pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel for his son so much but after initially feeling sorry for Simon, it changed after the way he continued his 'grief' even though he was already in the early stages of another relationship. He seems sleazy and the new GF looks v young. They met through their church? I remember him posting that he and his wife waited until they were married to have sex...wonder if this is the case now?

I feel for his son so much but after initially feeling sorry for Simon, it changed after the way he continued his 'grief' even though he was already in the early stages of another relationship. He seems sleazy and the new GF looks v young. They met through their church? I remember him posting that he and his wife waited until they were married to have sex...wonder if this is the case now?
Derrina is 27

Why does he insist on including the poor boy when educating people about blood cancer. Children shouldn’t be subjected to that. It’s enough that it’s what his mother died from. The poor child. It’s like he’s (Simon) wanting to continue with the sympathy he’s getting and thinks the poor child will get him that. He’s making a living from it. Leave the money from the Mother’s life insurance for the boy when he’s older. Get a proper job, enough of the ‘poor me and my boy’

Reactions: 5
I really hoped that he had given social media up. There is something very creepy about him. The last thing his son needs is to have a camera shoved in his face all the time

Reactions: 6
I know this is petty but it’s really rattled me. He’s letting Ethan walk on the outside of the pavement where I think it’s gentlemanly or protective of the the adult to walk on the outside, the child/woman on the inside. Or is that just me??!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
His latest post expressing his “forever love” in Derrina his new squeeze is nauseating.

• Sick
  • Sad