Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I’ve just had another cry as my wedding is still affected and I can’t stand the thought of rearranging for the millionth time. But honestly he’s always given me the creeps, even on blue Peter he would freak me out.
Exactly this- he doesn't exactly come out and say that his wedding has been cancelled. I can empathise with you that it is so disappointing but its just the way he comes across. He just sounds very bitter and angry all the time. I hope your day happens soon- must be very stressful for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
duck sake GET OVER IT! Whilst it’s tit for people who have to reschedule their weddings and I have sympathy for them,I cannot sympathise with this vile man. He actually disgusts me. I really hope his son has loving family around him because Simon is an absolute prick. I know people move on but the way he went from devastated husband to ‘my sons mother who’s name I seem to have forgotten’ is just disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
You think that is bad? Read about Freckled Fox blogger. Her husband died of cancer, left her with 5 kids, within EIGHT weeks of his death she had MARRIED someone else.

She and her new husband now won't allow her dead husband's parents to see the children, even though they gave her money, and if it wasn't for her dead husband she wouldn't have had all the luxuries/house she had. Her dead husband's family have begged her publically on social media for them to see the kids. The new husband is a freak that has exploited the situation.
I followed him when it first happened. What they went through was awful and respected him for giving up work to spend more time with his son but my opinion changed when within (what a year or so?) had announced a girlfriend and wrote a book (or started one). If he had time to do those things he was not focusing on his son who lost his mum. I'm not saying people shouldn't find happiness again but don't try and make out you're dad of the year when you are not

My sister passed away in December 4th 2015, left my 19 year old niece who didn't live at home and had just had a baby and 15 year old nephew who did live at home (this was her 2nd marriage so her husband wasn't the father of the kids) and by mid January he had moved some slapper (we knew the woman) into my sisters house with him. He even went to the pub with my dad shook his hand and told him that nothing was going on with this other woman and within 10 days of this she had moved in and was decorating.
We got none of my sisters things as they both threw then out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I followed him when it first happened. What they went through was awful and respected him for giving up work to spend more time with his son but my opinion changed when within (what a year or so?) had announced a girlfriend and wrote a book (or started one). If he had time to do those things he was not focusing on his son who lost his mum. I'm not saying people shouldn't find happiness again but don't try and make out you're dad of the year when you are not

My sister passed away in December 4th 2015, left my 19 year old niece who didn't live at home and had just had a baby and 15 year old nephew who did live at home (this was her 2nd marriage so her husband wasn't the father of the kids) and by mid January he had moved some slapper (we knew the woman) into my sisters house with him. He even went to the pub with my dad shook his hand and told him that nothing was going on with this other woman and within 10 days of this she had moved in and was decorating.
We got none of my sisters things as they both threw then out.
Awful situation, I really feel for you. x

Reactions: 3
God he’s really got a bee in his bonnet in regards to weddings. He must be REALLY good friends with the bride & groom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This bloke is the biggest cock ever. I remember right after his wife died, there were loads if comments about him moving on with a younger model in >6 months. Might sound cruel, but they were all bang on the money. He even replied to one saying himself saying ‘not all men are the same, who the hell are you to say what I will and will not do’! Class A c**t 🤣

Reactions: 15
anyone else find his endless media campaign and rounds of interviews irritating?

Speaking about grief and raising awareness of blood cancer = great

Making it all about you and using 30 words where one will do = not so much
Oh God have you seen he’s doing the life insurance ads on YouTube now too! Urgh, that monotone voice of his makes me wish I could reach into my screen and throttle him! 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Everyone knows it’s his wedding. To be honest, I wouldn’t even mind him moaning as I understand it’s disappointing but he’s asking people to join in and ignore the rules.. and yet all he did was moan at the government last year for not locking down enough and saying that they allowed loads of deaths to happen and wasn’t happy pubs were opening 🙄 sorry but, he is so unrelatable. He’s moaning, about his luxury wedding being cancelled whilst living in his luxury house, luxury lifestyle.. it’s honestly first world problems like no one cares, people have lost their jobs, family and I appreciate the wedding situation is awful for hospitality but he’s not bothered about that he’s worried about their wedding. I’m all for people having a moan up on social media and being political but he comes across very self concerned. What exactly is he doing, perhaps he is going lots of great? But he’s moaning but is he manning food banks? Is he out in the community helping other children? I’m sure he’s a good person but it’s just so frustrating. They’re engaged for sure, so much stuff he’s posted by accident then deleted it, all the time.

duck sake GET OVER IT! Whilst it’s tit for people who have to reschedule their weddings and I have sympathy for them,I cannot sympathise with this vile man. He actually disgusts me. I really hope his son has loving family around him because Simon is an absolute prick. I know people move on but the way he went from devastated husband to ‘my sons mother who’s name I seem to have forgotten’ is just disgusting.
Yes.. why can’t he say her name it’s like he can’t bring himself to? Derrina seems lovely I’m sure she is but she’s so insecure and I’m sure Ethan is having help for his grief but it’s ridiculous that when he wrote his book Gemmas name was ok to say but now he’s in a new relationship it’s not ok? Don’t be ridiculous!

Yep. I know they’re both adults, fully consenting etc, but it’s still a little bit icky!!
I agree I don’t like it and it’s not ok I’m sorry but recently there was a fab blog written about it in ok magazine by a relationship expert who said it’s not ok

I reckon they’ll eventually get their wedding and she’ll be pregnant pretty soon after. He strikes me as a controlling type so that’ll mean he’ll be in her life forever, whatever happens and they might get a “happiness after the heartbreak” Ok mag deal too
I would say the reason he’s so upset about this wedding delay is due to baby planning and times. He already has Ethan who is growing up and he’s older than her, she is 30 too.. they want a baby which I totally and utterly understand. But look.. if the wedding is holding them back then why not get hitched legally and so the wedding party later on? When it comes out that he’s married doesn’t he think that people will find this all a bit ridiculous him writing that it was his friend? Like why not just be honest I genuinely don’t get it, ok magazine deal or not he can still speak of a wedding. The ascot, whether he likes it or not it’s a ‘test’ and so was the other event the festival. He’s being misleading showing pictures like that of people at Ascot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes.. why can’t he say her name it’s like he can’t bring himself to? Derrina seems lovely I’m sure she is but she’s so insecure and I’m sure Ethan is having help for his grief but it’s ridiculous that when he wrote his book Gemmas name was ok to say but now he’s in a new relationship it’s not ok? Don’t be ridiculous!
Its so bad, it really is. Its essential for his poor son that he keeps the memory of his mum going. That poor boy needs to be able to talk about her whenever he wants, to go over lovely memories, have photos of her everywhere. Of course, I don't know what it's like to be in that situation, it must be unbelievably hard, but this is one of those situations in which a parent needs to stop thinking about themselves. It should be all about his son and what's right for his son, or else he's going to cause that poor boy some serious damage.

Reactions: 9
This makes me really uncomfortable.. why would you need to photograph a moment like this when your son is upset
View attachment 557525
WTF - is this actually his kid?

Juat seeing comments from Ethan's fundraising walk yesterday and someone wrote about Simon moving on so quickly.....hit a nerve i think 🙂
Then Gemma's mum writes a long comment, probably had to say nice things else she wouldn't see Ethan.
In my eyes, if someone feels the need to justify their position, they know it’s not quite right! He’s so vile and bad tempered you can tell he’d have been the type to replace his wife with a younger model if she hadn’t gotten sick in the first place. Apparently he’s a devout Christian so won’t have another child out of wedlock, but doesn’t mind setting up home in sin!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was looking online and at something else and I stumbled across the husband if the lady from the radio who died of cancer, he reminded me of this twit because he seems to have moved on pretty quick too. What is it with these men? Both have kids 🙄

Jeez she died in september 2018 and he met his new girlfriend at a cancer conference in 2019.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
anyone else find his endless media campaign and rounds of interviews irritating?

Speaking about grief and raising awareness of blood cancer = great

Making it all about you and using 30 words where one will do = not so much
the man is a scumbag

His wife wasn’t even dead for a year and he was dating the Indian woman

get this when he was papped with her, the newspaper approached him and said they were going to run the story, he said he would give them the full story ON CONDITION they waited until after Christmas because he was having Christmas dinner the following week with his dead wife’s parents!!

he is a dirtbag sleaze feel sorry for me and give me job opportunities to promote my book but forget my dead wife

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He and Derrina finally married yesterday, picture on his IG. Maybe now he will stop moaning about covid and wedding guests 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He and Derrina finally married yesterday, picture on his IG. Maybe now he will stop moaning about covid and wedding guests 🙄
Sorry but that just makes him so full of tit the way he was barking on about his close friends getting married

Reactions: 19
Sorry but that just makes him so full of tit the way he was barking on about his close friends getting married
He was already full of tit!! Always has been, always will be. Only now, sadly, Derrina (who seems lovely) has to put up with his tit for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 11
Yep.
I just hope his son won’t be forced to call Derrina Mum now but I’d really not be surprised if Thomas didn’t try and therefore remove her from their lives completely.

Reactions: 11
I just looked at his IG (first time). Does he ever refer to his first wife by her name, Gemma, or even as his wife? She just seems to be called Ethan's Mum, or 'his Mum'.
It seems deeply odd.
Gemma will be even more pushed aside if they have a baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 18