Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay this will sound weird and I don't know if it will make sense.... but there are some men I see with a certain shade of blue eyes that give me creep/do not trust vibes and he is one of them. It isn't all shades of blue eyes, my husband's are blue, lol.
Yes yes yes!! The ones that are just that bit too blue/steely for their colouring. I totally know what you mean.

Reactions: 4
He only mentions Gemma when he suits him. He’s played the grief card for his own gains I’m afraid. He’s never let that poor little lad grieve in private, instead he’s used his grief as some sort of stepping stone for celebrity and to further is own profile. It’s shameful.
I think Gemma and Ethan have always deserved more respect. I reckon he will forever pick up and put down Ethans Grief in order to stay relevant.
Total control freak

Reactions: 18
He only mentions Gemma when he suits him. He’s played the grief card for his own gains I’m afraid. He’s never let that poor little lad grieve in private, instead he’s used his grief as some sort of stepping stone for celebrity and to further is own profile. It’s shameful.
I think Gemma and Ethan have always deserved more respect. I reckon he will forever pick up and put down Ethans Grief in order to stay relevant.
Total control freak
Definitely. Gemma is his cash cow - book, podcast, TV appearances etc. And as for the way he uses Ethan and his grief... There are no words strong enough.

Reactions: 12
Okay this will sound weird and I don't know if it will make sense.... but there are some men I see with a certain shade of blue eyes that give me creep/do not trust vibes and he is one of them. It isn't all shades of blue eyes, my husband's are blue, lol.
My ex had blue eyes that gave me the creeps, very pale and cold. In the end he clear as day said he wanted to strangle me, no arguments or anger he just came out with it one night after he didn’t like something. I thought he was joking but he was deadly serious. My blood ran cold and I never saw him again, I’d known him 13 years and often felt uneasy around him for no reason at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder what his late wife’s family make of it all
I dare say they will accept whatever Simon is doing/saying just so they can keep contact with their Grandson Ethan.
Simon is also moving home, makes you wonder if he is erasing all trace of Gemma and starting afresh with Derrina. Just feel so sorry for Ethan

• Sad
Omg yes!!! That pale blue especially when their pupils are really small!!! Oh my god yes!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Gemma’s mum was okay with him posting that...I can’t help but think he makes everything about him and he has to be in the middle of it all
I imagine he plays the needy card, saying he had to do it all to make money to support Ethan. Gemma’s family can’t really argue with that one. Although he only needs the cash after not working for so long, and living off Gemma’s life insurance...

Reactions: 6
Maybe I’m being picky because I don’t like him but I think it’s weird he talks about his partner loving him before he mentions his son. Fair enough if that was the boy’s mum and they loved each other before he came along but it just feels a bit odd to me.

They’ll probably get married sometime and get their OK deal and maybe have a baby and another spread in OK but then what? He might struggle to get presenting jobs with everything that’s happened and I get the feeling it’s fame and recognition he really wants

Maybe I’m being picky because I don’t like him but I think it’s weird he talks about his partner loving him before he mentions his son. Fair enough if that was the boy’s mum and they loved each other before he came along but it just feels a bit odd to me.

They’ll probably get married sometime and get their OK deal and maybe have a baby and another spread in OK but then what? He might struggle to get presenting jobs with everything that’s happened and I get the feeling it’s fame and recognition he really wants
Absolutely this. In any new relationship, the child/children comes first. I’d say money, fame, girlfriend, son is his order of priority. And the latter two are mainly there to help him to achieve the former two.
I do think he’ll be okay finding work though - he’ll always have the sympathy card up his sleeve and he obviously has friends in the right places.
He’s just one of those people who will always land on his feet, but usually after trampling over / using others to get there...

God I despise him
His caption today is disrespectful IMO. Lots of comments about how Derina doesn’t want to live in the house, how it’s the last place she would want to be ‘locked down in’, how she lives in Gemma’s shadow etc etc. Not one mention about how gutted he is because he will be leaving his memories of Gemma there, or the fact they built their lives there and it was all taken away so soon.
I can’t help but think his posts are always phrased so that Derrina is the victim. Poor her, she has had to bond with Ethan, she’s had to live in this awful home that was never hers, she feels like an outsider.
Obviously he is gross and most likely to blame here, but can’t help but feel she is enabling it too.
Such a weird weird set up. I feel like he is constantly over sharing in order to justify what he’s doing

Reactions: 17
God I despise him
His caption today is disrespectful IMO. Lots of comments about how Derina doesn’t want to live in the house, how it’s the last place she would want to be ‘locked down in’, how she lives in Gemma’s shadow etc etc. Not one mention about how gutted he is because he will be leaving his memories of Gemma there, or the fact they built their lives there and it was all taken away so soon.
I can’t help but think his posts are always phrased so that Derrina is the victim. Poor her, she has had to bond with Ethan, she’s had to live in this awful home that was never hers, she feels like an outsider.
Obviously he is gross and most likely to blame here, but can’t help but feel she is enabling it too.
Such a weird weird set up. I feel like he is constantly over sharing in order to justify what he’s doing
I agree with you 100% - I was disgusted at that post he put up. It’s like he resents Gemma. Awful.

God I despise him
A very distasteful message on his photo. He couldn’t even bring himself to mention the mother of his own child’s name. Couldn’t agree more with what you have said

Reactions: 11