Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a strange strange man. I wonder what the reasoning is behind not showing the ring. If it’s her privacy they’re concerned about I don’t get why he wouldn’t even talk about her on insta / take photos of her. Seems weird- are they waiting to sell the story to Ok mag or something?
Oh god, do you think he would do a magazine deal 🤢 didn’t even think about that. I’m sure I saw someone post on here that they were planning on getting married on dec 31st

Reactions: 1
He knows he can't act the grieving widow once he's 'officially seen' to have moved on.

Let's face it...what else would he talk about?

Reactions: 12
He's been following and promoting The Wedding Saxophonist, I'm sure he will provide the entertainment for there upcoming nuptials.....whenever that'll be.

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering if he’s airbrushing it out if it was the ring he gave to Gemma maybe? Like maybe it was a family heirloom? Completely guessing here but it’s just so bizzare to blur it out

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if he’s airbrushing it out if it was the ring he gave to Gemma maybe? Like maybe it was a family heirloom? Completely guessing here but it’s just so bizzare to blur it out
Really bizarre, if I was her I'd be hurt. Either you commit publicly to me or not at all. From the start of this tragically sad journey though his behaviour has been bizarre, I don't envy her in a relationship with him.... It won't be a smooth ride that's for sure. Issues galore is my guess

Reactions: 6
I've mentioned this before but on the griefcast podcast he came across so badly, I had no preconceptions about him and only found this thread afterwards but he seemed to think so much of himself but also hinted at being wrapped up in his own depression before his wife died and not paying attention to her illness because of that. He sounds toxic.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I honestly think that he was unhappy in his marriage, probably planning to leave her etc and then she died. Would explain why he feels no grief and moved on immediately

Reactions: 14
I honestly think that he was unhappy in his marriage, probably planning to leave her etc and then she died. Would explain why he feels no grief and moved on immediately
I think you might be right. It’s like as soon as she died, he went straight down the publicity route.

Reactions: 5
This guy seriously gives me the creeps. There’s something not right about him at all. He’s a bit of a freak show.

Reactions: 15
What an absolute arse. Just posted a video of Derrina asking him not to film her, and shared an old picture of her without consent. Toxic twit. And her engagement ring is clear for all to see, so presumably he’ll take it down shortly, as soon as he realises. I really don’t know why they don’t just announce it now.
Derrina comes across as so lovely - she really needs to get out of there before he marries her.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What an absolute arse. Just posted a video of Derrina asking him not to film her, and shared an old picture of her without consent. Toxic twit. And her engagement ring is clear for all to see, so presumably he’ll take it down shortly, as soon as he realises. I really don’t know why they don’t just announce it now.
Derrina comes across as so lovely - she really needs to get out of there before he marries her.
He has already taken it down. Nasty man. It’s his eyes, and when he smiles, his smile doesn’t reach his eyes.

Reactions: 9
So creepy. I reckon he’s unbearably controlling.
I also know people move on but he literally posts so so much about Derrina (when it’s quite obvious how uncomfortable she feels) and nothing about Gemma. Can’t imagine how that would make her family feel 😖

Reactions: 12
Does anyone think his caption for that picture is so creepy. He’s a man of 47?
I agree with all the comments - I think he looks very controlling and would hate to be on the wrong side of him.

Reactions: 11
Okay this will sound weird and I don't know if it will make sense.... but there are some men I see with a certain shade of blue eyes that give me creep/do not trust vibes and he is one of them. It isn't all shades of blue eyes, my husband's are blue, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Simon has taken up the post a photo challenge and nothing has been mentioned about Gemma. Its like now he has Derrina, his wife - the mother of HIS son no longer exists. What a truly horrendous man

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So Simon has taken up the post a photo challenge and nothing has been mentioned about Gemma. Its like now he has Derrina, his wife - the mother of HIS son no longer exists. What a truly horrendous man
Thought the same when looking last night. ☹

Reactions: 3