Simon Thomas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got two cats and they’re very precious to me. Tilly has always done this even when Gemma was alive in their old house but it’s got gradually worse with the birth of a new baby. They wake up to tit on their sofa and have to wash the covers and scrub it clean every single day. How is that not a hygiene risk with a pregnant woman and a toddler? Derrina did have toximoplosis in the summer of 2022 and like it or not Talitha was born 8 weeks prematurely. Not sure if the two are connected but which sane person would live with tit in a family room when they don’t employ a cleaner?!
Hello Simon 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Ethan’s done a walk with his friends for Grief Encounter - Lovely thing to do!

My truck is his ick of a father who just grosses me out especially when he was doing those “Sargent Major” voices… and i’ve just watched the video of Ethan saying thank you to people whose donated, which was such a lovely thing and they (assuming Simon) has included a donation message “from” His and Derrinas daughter which obviously Simon/Derrina wrote - Why not just let it be a thing between Ethan and his mum? Why do they have to insert the baby into it?? I just find it odd

• Sick
Reactions: 13