Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the mother of his kid.

I really like Simon he always seems very generous and actually quite kind. I’ve never heard anyone say he’s rude
I've heard the same, that in real life he is really lovely and the mr nasty no nonsense brutalness is a stage persona.

Reactions: 7
It’s the mother of his kid.

I really like Simon he always seems very generous and actually quite kind. I’ve never heard anyone say he’s rude
Yes, Simon is a very nice guy at heart, paid for that girl off BGT to have spinal surgery in America. Has mellowed even more since Eric came along, who he clearly dotes on.

He worked hard and came from nothing, I have a lot of respect for what he’s achieved, even if I do think X Factor and BGT to a lesser extent are tit and over produced these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My old boss was friends with him. She said he was actually a really nice man and was always kind to the people that work for him

Reactions: 1
He seems like a nice person. He spotted Max and Harvey’s talent and they are going on BGT celebrity. I’m so happy!