Side hustles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got any side hustles to make some extra money? I’m made up with myself this year. I’ve saved up for an iPad for the kids for Christmas so one is free 🤣

Reactions: 3
Not really. But I did catch up on Martin Lewis' show a little while ago about big savers. This one woman earned something like £5k over a year by participating in online surveys. Maybe give that a try if you have the time available? I think she had a part time job or something, so she did them around that and was able to make a little extra over the course of a year.

I've heard of the surveys, but never done them myself. I hear they can be time consuming though, so I suppose that's why you need many free hours to do them. From what I understood, you can make money or get vouchers for Amazon and other stores too, depending on the survey and what they reward you with. It seems that it just takes a little effort and patience to start making decent money from it.

Not really. But I did catch up on Martin Lewis' show a little while ago about big savers. This one woman earned something like £5k over a year by participating in online surveys. Maybe give that a try if you have the time available? I think she had a part time job or something, so she did them around that and was able to make a little extra over the course of a year.

I've heard of the surveys, but never done them myself. I hear they can be time consuming though, so I suppose that's why you need many free hours to do them. From what I understood, you can make money or get vouchers for Amazon and other stores too, depending on the survey and what they reward you with. It seems that it just takes a little effort and patience to start making decent money from it.
thats what I do at the moment. Doesn’t take me long atall. I’ve made just over £600 this year already

thats what I do at the moment. Doesn’t take me long atall. I’ve made just over £600 this year already
Ooh would you mind sharing some of the sites you use please?

Me and my husband buy certain things off Facebook marketplace and sell them for more on ebay 🙈 we have made around 4k since last August.

Ooh would you mind sharing some of the sites you use please?

Me and my husband buy certain things off Facebook marketplace and sell them for more on ebay 🙈 we have made around 4k since last August.
Something I do too, but I go to charity shops instead. Always some gems in those shops.

Interesting. That's great. Sounds like a good little earner.

Think of something you like doing that people typically don't ...

Washing and ironing business shirts, for example. Invest in a great iron, ironing board and linen spray (if you don't have these things), some recycled plastic drycleaner-type bags (to protect the garments once done), some bamboo hangers, and you could name your price.

A lady nearby me was made redundant last year during Covid; she took her redundancy and set up a cleaning company, which she has now turned into a little franchise. She started doing everything herself but now only steps in if any of her staff are away. Her business is so busy that she's hired 10 people this year alone.

Rubbish removal is another ... what a hassle, having to bag up rubbish and take it to a tip ... this is where your services could come in handy.

As is deep cleaning peoples' kitchens for them ... lots of people talk about wishing they had the time to remove everything from their cupboards, drawers and fridge to deep clean the spaces, but they just don't have time.

Point of difference is key - what makes you stand out from competitors.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just started using curious cat this evening to make some extra cash! It’s quite easy to do when I’m just sat watching Netflix in the evening. I made £1.05 really quickly and cashed out but surveys seem to have dried up now after the first £1. Does anyone else have any experience of this app, or can recommend better ones? I appreciate this isn’t a get rich quick scheme lol

Reactions: 2
I’ve just started using curious cat this evening to make some extra cash! It’s quite easy to do when I’m just sat watching Netflix in the evening. I made £1.05 really quickly and cashed out but surveys seem to have dried up now after the first £1. Does anyone else have any experience of this app, or can recommend better ones? I appreciate this isn’t a get rich quick scheme lol
I don’t like curious cat

I love prolific qmee and Swagbucks. I have £500 in my Amazon account and £400 in my PayPal from this year

Reactions: 5
Attapol is a good survey app. I've made about £80 since the beginning of April and that's with going weeks of just doing one or two surveys. Doing surveys is time consuming but worth it if you have the time. I also use receipt apps like shoppix and storerewards to make money too

Reactions: 4
Attapol is a good survey app. I've made about £80 since the beginning of April and that's with going weeks of just doing one or two surveys. Doing surveys is time consuming but worth it if you have the time. I also use receipt apps like shoppix and storerewards to make money too
Oh is shoppix any good? Is that the one you take photos of receipts?

Oh is shoppix any good? Is that the one you take photos of receipts?
It is, takes a bit of time in that you get 30 points per receipt and need 3200 to cash out £5. You get extra points too so it does add up. I get £5 every 3 months or so. Storerewards is better in way of points and daily login bonuses. But yea they're both apps that get you to take pictures of receipts, you can use online receipts too though.

I have tonsssss of extra side hustles
clickworker once you pass the UHRS test is the biggest moneymaker
prolific
appen
amazonturk

and if you are okay with it, adultchatjobs, you pretend to be different women replying to men, so one message you could be Shirley, 54 from Southend telling Tom, 60 what she's had for her tea, and in the next Ashley, 20 from Liverpool telling Francis, 22 that she's after no strings attached

Reactions: 1
and if you are okay with it, adultchatjobs, you pretend to be different women replying to men, so one message you could be Shirley, 54 from Southend telling Tom, 60 what she's had for her tea, and in the next Ashley, 20 from Liverpool telling Francis, 22 that she's after no strings attached
How does this work in terms of payment? I looked at something similar before but it had to be declared/taxed.

Reactions: 1