Sian Gelman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch her. I think she's absolutely crazy to just give up her job the way she has! As soon as these youtubers get over 10k followers, they more or less quit their job. No doubt in my mind she'll be back in a proper job by the end of the year.

Reactions: 3
I agree I think she gave up her job too soon especially now with Corona shell have no solid income. I used to really like her but not sure on her anymore she comes across a bit full of herself

Reactions: 6
I agree I think she gave up her job too soon especially now with Corona shell have no solid income. I used to really like her but not sure on her anymore she comes across a bit full of herself
this! I watched her first weight loss video as it came up as a recommendation on my YouTube list and I initially really liked her. However it’s quite clear now full of herself and the constant pouting :cautious:

I guess the weight loss has given her a major confidence boost. She is getting too repetitive and likes to make a point that’s “she’s a full time YouTuber” and never actually “reveals” how she makes her soups or dinners which I think a lot of people are trying to get help for.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she tries to get a slim fast or fibre one collaboration going soon

• Heart
It annoys me cos I used to really like her but I cant stand watching her anymore as above poster said her constant pouting and eye bleeping herself literally makes me want to puke 🤢 she literally talks likes shes constantly on speed and dont even get me started on her hands 😫 I genuinely think she has a problem with food now as well. She constantly goes on about the calorie and fat content in foods and its extremely unhealthy. Fats are bad as long as they are good fats! Counting calories all the time is mentally exhausting. Shes now copied gemma miles and is up her arse about banana muffins 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Her body looks amazing but her calories per day must be EXTREMELY low, I'd estimate under 1000? What do you think?

Her pouting drives me INSANE!!!! I can't believe she already quit her job, she must be making decent money.

Reactions: 2
Forgot to add, I am all for false lashes but hers are absolutely ENORMOUS. Much prefer her straight extensions.

Her body looks amazing but her calories per day must be EXTREMELY low, I'd estimate under 1000? What do you think?
I agree which is probably why she won’t confirm how many she eats a day bit I’m guessing around 1000 too. the homemade soups are barely 200kcals at most a lot of the time. I wish I had the same willpower to do it for as long as she had. I did 1200 for 3 months, lost 3 stone but i barely had any energy most of the time so she’s got strength there lol!

Reactions: 1
She did a full day of eating once on instagram stories with calories for each meal, she never posted the total but anyone could add them up and that particular day was about 850 or maybe 900 max. This was when she was doing slim fast shake, soup, fish/meat and veg with a fibre one bar.
She made a point of saying she doesn’t reveal her calories because she got hate, but she does what works for her. Of course 900 a day will work... that’s not even enough for a child and you’re working out :/ a bit worrying

Shes literally put on her ig that shes not eating anymore porridge shes now back on slim fast shakes soups and healthy evening meals.

Shes put on her stories shes buying shop bought soups as shes sick of homemade ones. Sorry but shop bought ones are literally full of salt. Those slim fast shakes have 20g of sugar per serving!!!!!!!!!!!!! And shes not having porridge! It's one of the most healthiest things you can have! If you want it sweet just find a sweetener you like!

Her way of thinking about food is literally so warped it's like she lives on another planet. Shes seriously uneducated and the fact other people are now following this utterly ridiculous 3 drink breakfast is so awful. Those slim fast shakes are literally full of muck 🤢🤢🤢 she basically lives off salt and sugar.

She also said on her highlights she has no sagging skin from losing all that weight which is a complete lie you can tell she has and she also breathes in on her photos to make her stomach look flatter.

Cannot cope with how full of herself she is and what is with the pouting and facial expressions on her youtube videos? She literally loves herself to death

Does anyone else think that when she becomes more established shell ditch her boyfriend?

Shes literally that desperate to be gemma miles too shes copied her baking video and made what she made 🤣 hilarious

Attachments

Last edited:
Shes literally put on her ig that shes not eating anymore porridge shes now back on slim fast shakes soups and healthy evening meals.

Shes put on her stories shes buying shop bought soups as shes sick of homemade ones. Sorry but shop bought ones are literally full of salt. Those slim fast shakes have 20g of sugar per serving!!!!!!!!!!!!! And shes not having porridge! It's one of the most healthiest things you can have! If you want it sweet just find a sweetener you like!

Her way of thinking about food is literally so warped it's like she lives on another planet. Shes seriously uneducated and the fact other people are now following this utterly ridiculous 3 drink breakfast is so awful. Those slim fast shakes are literally full of muck 🤢🤢🤢 she basically lives off salt and sugar.

She also said on her highlights she has no sagging skin from losing all that weight which is a complete lie you can tell she has and she also breathes in on her photos to make her stomach look flatter.

Cannot cope with how full of herself she is and what is with the pouting and facial expressions on her youtube videos? She literally loves herself to death

Does anyone else think that when she becomes more established shell ditch her boyfriend?

Shes literally that desperate to be gemma miles too shes copied her baking video and made what she made 🤣 hilarious

I get the impression that because she weighs a lot less than before (5 stone didn’t you know ha) she’s probably found that the diet she has been doing for the last few weeks hasn’t given her the 3/4lbs a week weight loss she used to have because her body isn’t using up as much energy as before.

If she has the willpower to live off / “feel full” from a soup until dinner time then go her but that isn’t easy. I’ve been there and Starving yourself is awful. If you look at the majority of the comments, a lot of girls are saying that the soup that she promotes as a weight loss tool doesn’t fill them up for long and has anyone got any tips because they are starving after a couple of hours.

Either way- this girl has warped views on losing weight so I wouldn’t encourage it. I’ve unfollowed because she clearly has no clue and is kissing gemma’s ass. She lost the weight - she looks great but she’s coming across arrogant now and it’s not inspiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I get the impression that because she weighs a lot less than before (5 stone didn’t you know ha) she’s probably found that the diet she has been doing for the last few weeks hasn’t given her the 3/4lbs a week weight loss she used to have because her body isn’t using up as much energy as before.

If she has the willpower to live off / “feel full” from a soup until dinner time then go her but that isn’t easy. I’ve been there and Starving yourself is awful. If you look at the majority of the comments, a lot of girls are saying that the soup that she promotes as a weight loss tool doesn’t fill them up for long and has anyone got any tips because they are starving after a couple of hours.

Either way- this girl has warped views on losing weight so I wouldn’t encourage it. I’ve unfollowed because she clearly has no clue and is kissing gemma’s ass. She lost the weight - she looks great but she’s coming across arrogant now and it’s not inspiring.
Completely agree with the soup I like making soup but make sure I have some toast with it an then maybe yogurt or fruit or something after theres no way that soup she makes fills her up til tea time I would literally be dizzy and ill if I lived off what she eats 🤢

I tried her whole diet for like 2 weeks and I would be in soooo much pain throughout the day (ibs symptoms lol) I don’t know how she does it! Obvs different for many people but I don’t get how she’s basically having all liquid until dinner time... I liked her at the beginning she seemed genuine but now I find her a bit beggy always tagging brands which I assume is to get something for free! And the pouting and the hair extensions are so bad 😫

I tried her whole diet for like 2 weeks and I would be in soooo much pain throughout the day (ibs symptoms lol) I don’t know how she does it! Obvs different for many people but I don’t get how she’s basically having all liquid until dinner time... I liked her at the beginning she seemed genuine but now I find her a bit beggy always tagging brands which I assume is to get something for free! And the pouting and the hair extensions are so bad 😫
Also she would get way better results by counting macros and weight training and she wouldn’t need to train so much!

OMG I just cannot stand her anymore. She's literally promoting weight loss through extreme calorie restricting / starving.... Not healthy at all.

I lost faith in her approach after she said she's going to stop having porridge... That's ridiculous!!

Also yes I Cannot standdddd the constant pouting.. This weight loss has definitely given her a whole new confidence that's quite off putting.

• Heart
Dunno why I find this annoying...why couldn’t she just answer the question? ‘Watch my YouTube video’ wow...at least a follower answered!
I really don’t agree with how she’s promoting a liquid diet to so many potentially young and influenced minds. She in herself is already showing signs of a disordered relationship with solid foods.

Attachments

Dunno why I find this annoying...why couldn’t she just answer the question? ‘Watch my YouTube video’ wow...at least a follower answered!
I really don’t agree with how she’s promoting a liquid diet to so many potentially young and influenced minds. She in herself is already showing signs of a disordered relationship with solid foods.
I suppose the more YouTube views she gets the more income she earns.
It’s sad to see this is the type of “diet” she is promoting. So many women are going to follow it and then struggle when the weight comes back on as it’s not sustainable or hunger. But I fully agree that she is showing that she doesn’t have a healthy relationship with food at the moment.

before I unfollowed, I think she put on her story asking for suggestions for the best juicing company as she wanted to do that for a week!

I’m by all means not trying to promote another YouTuber but if anyone wants to lose weight - i really suggest watching videos of people like Olivia Jarvis who will go through meal prep recipes with macros and also gives examples of normal (although sometimes a little faffy) but filling meals! I know she is a bit bland but I’d rather follow her meal suggestions than have it suggested that i drink 3 drinks for breakfast and a soup for lunch! Hardly any nutritional value in the breakfast at all.

It’s sad to see this is the type of “diet” she is promoting. So many women are going to follow it and then struggle when the weight comes back on as it’s not sustainable or hunger. But I fully agree that she is showing that she doesn’t have a healthy relationship with food at the moment.

before I unfollowed, I think she put on her story asking for suggestions for the best juicing company as she wanted to do that for a week!

I’m by all means not trying to promote another YouTuber but if anyone wants to lose weight - i really suggest watching videos of people like Olivia Jarvis who will go through meal prep recipes with macros and also gives examples of normal (although sometimes a little faffy) but filling meals! I know she is a bit bland but I’d rather follow her meal suggestions than have it suggested that i drink 3 drinks for breakfast and a soup for lunch! Hardly any nutritional value in the breakfast at all.
True I didn’t think of that, I suppose everyone needs their income. I just thought it would take the same effort to actually answer 😂 I feel like she thinks she’s bigger on YouTube and insta than she actually is. She’s planning her 100k party...

• Haha
True I didn’t think of that, I suppose everyone needs their income. I just thought it would take the same effort to actually answer 😂 I feel like she thinks she’s bigger on YouTube and insta than she actually is. She’s planning her 100k party...

fibre one bars as the giveaway :cool:

Based on her video views and subscriber count I don’t think she earns that much. If you go on social blade it’s shows an average of what she earns based on views etc

Based on her video views and subscriber count I don’t think she earns that much. If you go on social blade it’s shows an average of what she earns based on views etc
Also I think where she got so many views on her 5 stone weight loss video she thought she’d made it on YouTube which is why she quit her job. Silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.