Shooting at London Bridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are thinking of going there, stay away. The whole station has been evacuated and armed police are there.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The police have shot someone with a knife. I think a member of the public apprehended the person with the knife.

Last edited:
I don’t know, just listening to the reports. I believe the knife person stabbed more than one person. I believe Borough Market was having a late shopping night today, so it’s conceivable that a lot of people are headed there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Is there a police armed unit at London bridge? There's hardly any that are armed but both times something happens there they show up in minutes

Is there a police armed unit at London bridge? There's hardly any that are armed but both times something happens there they show up in minutes
If not, they may be wary after the previous incident there.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I feel like I heard on the news that it wasn’t the armed anti terror unit who shot the guy, but police from the city of London (as in the borough, as in the financial district to the north side of the bridge). It’s conceivable that some police based in the City may carry guns, even if it’s not the norm for most boroughs. (Since It’s an obvious target for terror being a focal point of Western wealth and containing iconic landmarks like St. Paul’s. )