Shona Vertue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s been mentioned in the James Smith threads and everyone seems to think she’s an angel on earth but do you think maybe she had been around James too much? Saw this on the excellent ‘you look like a man’ Instagram, people have been questioning her opinion and she has been blocking and deleting comments.

FYI her opinion is ‘men will be men so women should cover up because they can’t help themselves’.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know she’s been mentioned in the James Smith threads and everyone seems to think she’s an angel on earth but do you think maybe she had been around James too much? Saw this on the excellent ‘you look like a man’ Instagram, people have been questioning her opinion and she has been blocking and deleting comments.

FYI her opinion is ‘men will be men so women should cover up because they can’t help themselves’.
Followed her before James even met her and she was always a bit of a pretentious cow tbh.

Reactions: 6
I feel like since she's started her degree she thinks she's better than everyone. Although I did get that feeling before. She's way off the mark with this.

Reactions: 5
Wow she completely removed the apology/non apology post where she told everyone that they clearly can’t think critically

Reactions: 4
She used to be brilliant, no BS and vocally anti-racist. Now it looks like her social stats are crashing because she's resorted to following/liking influencers with a terrible background (Sarah's Day for example) in the hope that it would improve her engagement. Same thing with the eye-rolling, superficial understanding of a psychological concept badly applied to the world of sport, which reeks of "I'm not like the other girls"... Anything stupid and clickbaity to get views, comments and engagement really, no matter how outraged people are in the comments.

Reactions: 2
Shona Vertue, they did a couple of trips together in Bali with James Smith, Shona like all women affiliated with James smith & Diren kartel is a huge ‘pick me’ girl. Who was a part of their cult. Her recent comment on a post about women wanting to live alone shared her secret to success with men. Apparently it’s picking better men. Wow thanks for that Shona. Also shared this distain of wanting peace from men comes from apparently sharing the bed with them. She is currently Pregnant so really showing her self as just a birthing womb. Sleep in a seperate bed, so that the men don’t feel uncomfortable. She has such awful internalised misogyny she also deleted a post from a year ago telling women not to wear leggings to the gym and wear baggy clothes if they don’t want to be stared at by men whilst posting no bra and knicker short videos on Instagram. Infact her whole business is thrusting her vaggg at the camera for views.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Didn’t think you were meant to do anything strenuous after a caesarean for at least 6 weeks. I know she’s super healthy but would have thought it would be the same

Reactions: 1
Why did she have to bring the baby to the exam place? Could the husband not just have looked after her at home?

Reactions: 1