Shoestring Renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a midwife. She deserves a free sofa and a wedding dress. I don’t begrudge her them at all and I really like her. I think she’s a breath of fresh air. We have very different tastes but I stay for her stories. I think she’s hilarious.
No she doesn’t deserve those things just because she is a midwife. Honestly.. they choose these jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooh look.. the whole time she’s been pleading poverty she’s been driving an Audi 🤣🤣🤣

Poor love.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh look.. the whole time she’s been pleading poverty she’s been driving an Audi 🤣🤣🤣

Poor love.
It’s a 7 year old Audi that was on finance. She’s already said it was on the credit card, so is part of the credit card that she’s trying to pay off. She needs a car for her job and she’s had it for so long now that it’s still more financially viable to pay that off of her credit card than to try and sell it to get an old “cheap” car

Reactions: 5
It’s a 7 year old Audi that was on finance. She’s already said it was on the credit card, so is part of the credit card that she’s trying to pay off. She needs a car for her job and she’s had it for so long now that it’s still more financially viable to pay that off of her credit card than to try and sell it to get an old “cheap” car
Alright Jody love 😂
I'm glad she's changing her name. Way more of a lifestyle blog now than a renovation. Did love her renos tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
.. That she bought brand new as a well done for getting a job in HR.

Don’t cry about living off £30 a week in Aldi then whinge about it then when it’s your choice to do so. For many that’s their actual reality.

Reactions: 2
I'm not being funny but her house was a tit tip this evening when she was eating cake. Kitchen was upside down. I couldn't cope with that!!! We can assume she isn't a hincher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow when she revealed her house reno was all on credit! She had me fooled thinking it was all on savings/income. Anyone can do up their house on credit!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she’s put all the stuff about the pregnancy card appearing in Oct and Nov when you can see by the Nov pregnancy test pic that she’s been testing herself basically every day since Oct/Nov

She’s deleted all her pregnancy reveal stories now. How random.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she’s put all the stuff about the pregnancy card appearing in Oct and Nov when you can see by the Nov pregnancy test pic that she’s been testing herself basically every day since Oct/Nov

She’s deleted all her pregnancy reveal stories now. How random.
I wondered why there was just a random mention of pregnancy 😂 I thought there might have been a reveal after it but I was obv too late to see the ones she deleted. So did she actually announce she’s pregnant? 🤔

She’s deleted her account? I really love Jodie’s account and felt for her when she posted those stories.

I wondered why there was just a random mention of pregnancy 😂 I thought there might have been a reveal after it but I was obv too late to see the ones she deleted. So did she actually announce she’s pregnant? 🤔
She had a miscarriage on Boxing Day

No I don't think she announced it because she wasn't too far along. I had a feeling she was pregnant for a few weeks. Feel sad for her especially in her line of work that she enjoys with the mothers so much.

No I don't think she announced it because she wasn't too far along. I had a feeling she was pregnant for a few weeks. Feel sad for her especially in her line of work that she enjoys with the mothers so much.
She did announce it on the stories they carried on and showed positive pregnancy tests in November, said they booked a private scan with pic of them in the car, showed a scan and a Christmas bauble reveal to grandparents that said baby coming summer 2021

She’s deleted her account? I really love Jodie’s account and felt for her when she posted those stories.

She had a miscarriage on Boxing Day
Wow that’s sad - how do you know that? Did the stories carry on? Wonder why she chose to post all those stories and then delete them initially but then delete her whole account

I didnt see the reveal but I haven't really paid much attention to Instagram recently. Do we know how far along she was ?
She said they paid for a private scan in December so must have been before 12 weeks

Wow that’s sad - how do you know that? Did the stories carry on? Wonder why she chose to post all those stories and then delete them initially but then delete her whole account

She said they paid for a private scan in December so must have been before 12 weeks
The stories carried on after the pregnancy test pictures, she went on to say that she had a miscarriage on Boxing Day. She was posting highlights from 2020 not a pregnancy reveal

Reactions: 3
She did mention this week that her and Terry were going through something and that’s why she hasn’t posted on insta recently.

The stories carried on after the pregnancy test pictures, she went on to say that she had a miscarriage on Boxing Day. She was posting highlights from 2020 not a pregnancy reveal
Aw I feel for her I think she misjudged the way she did it because she obviously must have started receiving congratulations messages before people clicked through to the stories

Yes there were a few stories. Obviously still very raw and must be difficult in the job she does

It was 8 weeks they had the scan. She said it on the stories

So sad for them. I think my husband would be furious if I shared that with thousands of strangers before we had proper time to digest.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.