Shelley mummy vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can watch most people even if they annoy me but I cannot watch this women. Her face is like a smacked arse, she’s so miserable and seems a bit desperate for people to subscribe and follow her. I’ve noticed a few times she’s done the whole “I’m going off social media for a while” all dramatically then comes back a day later ?. She comes across extremely immature and money orientated, you’d think they’d just bought a mansion the way she’s banged on about their new house!

Reactions: 2
My god she really annoys me. And you’re right, she’s really miserable on her videos. She should just not bother at all if filming them makes her that unhappy. And that awkward little wave she does at the beginning of each video ?

It’s like she’s just trying to be in the ‘cool club’ by doing it and copying everyone. Oh my god yes the wave!! Some people appear to be natural at what they do but it certainly doesn’t come naturally to her, she just needs to stop!

She does need to stop, it’s embarrassing! I think she defo does it to be part of the ‘cool club’ (that’s totally not cool!) From what I can see the house they’ve moved into looks smaller than what they had

I just watched her house tour & had to switch off - her voice has to be the most annoying on YT!

Just had a nose

Well, at least she’s real! Why doesn’t she fully embrace military life? Move with him etc

This lady reminds me of the child catcher from chitty bang bang.
I agree she always looks miserable and when she does smile it never looks genuine. She’s desperate to become a big channel and throws a tantrum when she’s not getting popular quick enough.
I don’t think her husband is in the raf anymore. She sure loves to let everyone know he used to be in the red arrows. Has she said what he does now? Obviously something not worth boasting about anymore. Poor bloke paid off thousands of pounds worth of HER debt for her and then he saved for the house deposit. Which is a much smaller house and not as wonderful as she made out.

Reactions: 1
This lady reminds me of the child catcher from chitty bang bang.
I agree she always looks miserable and when she does smile it never looks genuine. She’s desperate to become a big channel and throws a tantrum when she’s not getting popular quick enough.
I don’t think her husband is in the raf anymore. She sure loves to let everyone know he used to be in the red arrows. Has she said what he does now? Obviously something not worth boasting about anymore. Poor bloke paid off thousands of pounds worth of HER debt for her and then he saved for the house deposit. Which is a much smaller house and not as wonderful as she made out.
Nope she’s never said what he does now. But has said at least 15 times what he used to do! She’s so boring and miserable. And you’re right, has a paddy because she’s not got a lot of followers. Bore off!

Reactions: 1
The whole “I’m taking a break from social media” gets me then she’s back 5 minutes later. Sorry love but everyone was glad you’d gone ?. The way she practically begs people to follow and subscribe her is just awful

I have just seen these comments and I don't get what all the hassle is about? Her voice isn't that bad. It could be alot worse like a Scouse accent. She seems natural and pretty and a dedicated mum! Not like some of the stuck up plastic vloggers you get. What you see is what you get with her. I have to say I am a follower! Typical jealous keyboard warriors with no life.

• Haha
I have just seen these comments and I don't get what all the hassle is about? Her voice isn't that bad. It could be alot worse like a Scouse accent. She seems natural and pretty and a dedicated mum! Not like some of the stuck up plastic vloggers you get. What you see is what you get with her. I have to say I am a follower! Typical jealous keyboard warriors with no life.
???????????????
Here we go again, playing the “jealousy “ card. Too funny! ?

• Haha
I notice how you’ve come straight to this thread and not commented on anything else. Hey Shelley ?? ?