Shelley mummy vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Shelley's character and I know if she had or has seen this she won't be phased. She'll either think nothing of it or just come on here under her real name. Says a lot for yourselfs doesn't it.

I know Shelley's character and I know if she had or has seen this she won't be phased. She'll either think nothing of it or just come on here under her real name. Says a lot for yourselfs doesn't it.

Oh well then. There’s no problem then is there.... she isn’t ‘phased’ so where’s the issue??

How did you just happen to find an old thread from December to resurrect by the way? You don’t just stumble across threads hidden that far back unless you were looking for them! So....why are you here?

Reactions: 2
Somebody only has to unfollow her and she cries on her Instagram stories ?

Reactions: 1
Shelley deleted her whole insta after the found this thread last time ?

P.s .. what’s wrong with scousers?!